Reviews for How Dumbledore Destroyed the Wizarding World
ninja888 chapter 1 . 11/13
Extremely sick story hopefully written not by a sick writer. If magic was real and used like in this sick story, then I am in favor of burning those magic users at the stake.
njchrispatrick chapter 1 . 10/16
To be honest this is one of the most powerful fics I have read. The Forced Bonding fics are teeth-gritting to read, especially when people just go along with it. I really liked the way you did this one.

There really need to be more stories that counteract the dark aspects people like using.
Midnight Angels chapter 1 . 8/20
Don't know if you're still monitoring reviews of this or not, but I'd like to say that stories like this which point out the dark uses of magic are why if magic turned up in the real world I'd be in favor of the witchhunters.
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 8/15
Yep, that would do it. Thanks for a great read!
Evil Mockingbird chapter 1 . 7/29
I really like this story, in an odd and twisted way. I thought you did a great job on showing the reality of what a marriage bond would be in the Wizarding World, and it stands out very sharply against most of the other marriage bond stories, that show it as something to be romanticized.
I realise I'm a bit late to the party on reviewing this, what with it being published nearly four years ago and all, but I wanted to show my appreciation of your writing skills.
~Evil Mockingbird
Akela Victoire chapter 1 . 6/15
Holy horrifying Batman.

This was awful to read. In the good sort of way.

And I totally get the message you were trying to convey, even if I do enjoy some of the Marriage Law/Soul Bond fics occasionally.
Wow that was awful for Harry. Maybe Voldemort will change things for the better.
Vipertongue chapter 1 . 3/24
Omg... jaw on floor. Actually quite believable though. You should come up with more theories like this one lol
(Btw I just didn't feel like logging in ;) )
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 3/14
Fuck snape
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 3/11
A very sick story that will fail to entertain.
guest reader chapter 1 . 2/6
God, I love this story. There're only a few out where the author aplys common sense in stead of some misplaced and psychologically twisted romantgic notion. Sometimes I wonder if most fanfiction authors suffer server menal illnesses.
You might also like 'The Choices we make' by seventhSINwrath or 'Harry Potter's Reaction to the Marriage Law' by kb0. The reasoning behind these two stories is just as sound as yours.
troyguffey chapter 1 . 12/29/2014

Although, if Harry could have held out vs. the pain, he could have gotten Severus with the poison. Maybe if he had also brewed a pain-blocker?
The Lost Rogue chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
God I was in tears before this even properly shook me up was such an enthralling if I could be locked in a room with those 2 bastards...Even the Dementor's Kiss was too good for could Mad Eye,Flitwick and Mcgonagall stand by and knowingly let this happen? Those who do nothing are just as bad as the were Sirius and Remus in all of this? Sorry I'm just having a bit of a rant.I don't often read dark fics but when I do I prefer it to be dark all the way through rather than be light hearted then take a turn for the piece of writing,this I hope they both have a confrontation with Lily and James,Harry at their side and peaceful at last and that their soulless bodies write in the pots of hell for all eternity.
V-Vendetta chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Well well, quite an interesting read. You may hate my writing style, or me in general, but I'm willing to give your stories a read. This, like I said, was interesting to say in the least. A very good concept and good plot. Organized and detailed just right. Keep it up, mate.

Patronus12 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This was sick, but the subject matter, not you.
I completely agree with you on the subject matter- forced marriage is WRONG.
The results of Harry's forced marriage proved that. He could not have picked a more horrid way to end it all.
Maybe Voldemort's world was better than the world that poor Harry was stuck in during the course of this one shot.
This was a very good lesson to those authors who write forced-marriage stories that end in love- probably a result of some sort of love potion, no doubt. How could anyone fall in love under that kind of situation?
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »