Reviews for How Dumbledore Destroyed the Wizarding World
MrBogus chapter 1 . 8/16
Wonderful. Finally a story with a realistic view on this issue. Another good story regarding another big cliche is the story where Gabrielle and Harry accidently form a soul bond but neither love each other.
FallenRozen chapter 1 . 6/2
I love it
MissSunshine33 chapter 1 . 4/15
If all wizards were like this, I could almost understand the witch burnings... this is the perfect example of a well written story, but a horrible one that makes you want to puke as well.
InAnnaCat chapter 1 . 3/22
Great story! But could you have written what Dumbledore was feeling and thinking when he recieved the dementors kiss?
richardrobinsonjr chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Liked the story, I do feel Dumbledore ( and Snape) got off too lightly, A few years of torture in Azkaban would have been more deserved!

Richard Robinson
ninja888 chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Extremely sick story hopefully written not by a sick writer. If magic was real and used like in this sick story, then I am in favor of burning those magic users at the stake.
Njchrispatrick chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
To be honest this is one of the most powerful fics I have read. The Forced Bonding fics are teeth-gritting to read, especially when people just go along with it. I really liked the way you did this one.

There really need to be more stories that counteract the dark aspects people like using.
Midnight Angels chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Don't know if you're still monitoring reviews of this or not, but I'd like to say that stories like this which point out the dark uses of magic are why if magic turned up in the real world I'd be in favor of the witchhunters.
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Yep, that would do it. Thanks for a great read!
Evil Mockingbird chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
I really like this story, in an odd and twisted way. I thought you did a great job on showing the reality of what a marriage bond would be in the Wizarding World, and it stands out very sharply against most of the other marriage bond stories, that show it as something to be romanticized.
I realise I'm a bit late to the party on reviewing this, what with it being published nearly four years ago and all, but I wanted to show my appreciation of your writing skills.
~Evil Mockingbird
Akela Victoire chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Holy horrifying Batman.

This was awful to read. In the good sort of way.

And I totally get the message you were trying to convey, even if I do enjoy some of the Marriage Law/Soul Bond fics occasionally.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Wow that was awful for Harry. Maybe Voldemort will change things for the better.
Vipertongue chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Omg... jaw on floor. Actually quite believable though. You should come up with more theories like this one lol
(Btw I just didn't feel like logging in ;) )
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Fuck snape
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
A very sick story that will fail to entertain.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »