Reviews for Shadow of the Jaguar
Love you writings .
I love reading this amazing series . I so hope that you will finish this twilight series of stories .
You write Matt and cj beautifully :))

Love your Matt Houston stories and I love your paradise stories :))

So thank you for the amazing and hot way you write Matt and cj in your Matt Houston stories and the equally amazing and hot Ethan and Amelia in your paradise stories :))

Thank you , now off to reread your stories :))
Duffy1972 chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
"Now that he had finished, time to push business aside for a little while and he casually slid his silk bathrobe off of his body and he walked towards the bed. After straddling her, he pressed her against the bed, before rutting his hips against her. She whimpered as he kept pressing her against the mattress but not loud enough to gag her.

His hands itched to wrap around her neck before he would snuff the life out of a woman who would remain one of those loose ends if she walked out of his suite. So he bode his time well." - You write about this sort of detached evil a little TOO well.
EmsSpencer-Giles chapter 31 . 11/11/2012
Good to see another chapter! More please and soon!
EmsSpencer-Giles chapter 30 . 2/1/2012
Great update, thank you. How is 'The Jaguar' gonna know whether CJ goes for the hypnosis though? Is he gettinbg Sasha to follow her everymove? Scary!
EmsSpencer-Giles chapter 29 . 8/5/2011
I'm still reading and await the next chapter with anticipation! Poss need a build up to the action soon as its beginning to feel like it's slowing down (not in a negative way though). You have created a strong storyline/Characters andf backgrounds...lets see some fab action similar to that in GOT!
EmsSpencer-Giles chapter 22 . 7/3/2011
Great follow up to GOT and Mustang Madness. Thank you and looking forward to the next installment
EmsSpencer-Giles chapter 17 . 6/28/2011
Oh my! Another tense ending. Please write the next chapter fast!
EmsSpencer-Giles chapter 14 . 5/20/2011
more please...!
EmsSpencer-Giles chapter 13 . 4/23/2011
OOO great to read the update- sounds as though this could be shorter but more action packed than Glimmer of Twighlight (GOT)- but good all the same. Looking forward to the next chapter. Good links /filling of gaps as well created by its predecessor GOT.
EmsSpencer-Giles chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
Enjoying the build up to what I suspect will be ugly for a while before it gets better again, no doubt with lots of twists and turns along the way!
EmsSpencer-Giles chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
Bit confused re time lines and how it all fits together with the initial chapter/prologue at mo- but good sense of tension has been created.