Reviews for Housewife: When Chichi's Had Enough
Joy's Canvas chapter 8 . 4/15/2011
Aww that was a nice chapter, you did alittle teasing yourself missy lol. I adored it, update please!
Meegan chapter 8 . 4/15/2011
you're gonna make me cry with frustration ! XD WHY do you always interrupt them XD seriously so far you've written great Lemon beginnings XD Oh yeah is the brother in the series?

Love it though it's cute and well Gohan figuring that out does he actually even know about that stuff XD !

love it!
johncorn chapter 7 . 4/14/2011
Goku still plans to die nooo
Joy's Canvas chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
Aww! I love this chapter, you have to continue...very beautiful story! )
Meegan chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
*blushing beyond both ears* THANK YOU for that comment it was really sweet!

Lemons are always good ;)

Since i dont know what will happen in future chapters i have a guess suggestion for the sequel... weeeeell in a week there will be the Cell games and Goten is concieved well the obvious 1 would to gender swap goten but that would be a bit strange so I suggest that after Goku dies she doubts his motives gor trying to get her pregnet and then there's the whole fact that Vegeta can't fight against cell very well so how about he is seriously pissed about that and thinks Bulma and Trunks are sofenting him

Chi however blames him for not working with Goku and Gohan together properly

Vegeta is jealous of Gohan and well an arguement of sorts ensues that ends up Chikkiana being unleashed again and then she and Vegeta sort o fight again (obviously with ki constraints) and she kicks his ass making him think about what kind of woman he would have been expected to marry in Saiyan and then he decides to prove to himself he doesnt need Bulma (yeah right) and Chikkiana blames herself and Gohan ...

anyway Vegeta and Chi get together for a bit untill I dunno a minicell turns up or Gohan gets into big trouble I dunno I'll think on it ;) but that would be an idea *sofar*

Goku was well characterised in this Chapter but I thought Gohan was younger previously so maybe he could have a slight more mature encouter with his parents like telling them to get their act together :D
Hmrtaylor chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
Excellent...I'm reading this when I have other things to do. Hope the next installment is ...yummy...
Meegan chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
AWWW WHY DID HE STOP?

He would contiue just to piss off goku :D LOVE IT!
johncorn chapter 6 . 4/10/2011
Poor gohan.
johncorn chapter 5 . 4/8/2011
Keeps Getting better and better.
Tevinssj3 chapter 5 . 4/8/2011
I love this story. so do what u want with it.
Joy's Canvas chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
Ah hey I love the plot, never really read a story with it. I have to admit, I watched some of the last few episodes of DBZ- and the last one to be exact kind rubbed me the wrong way on Goku. I love ChiChi's character and strength, and I'm glad she is trying something different in you fic. I still love ChiChi and Goku, just a little disapoinnted with the way that they made Goku become...I think they twisted his character. Any hoo, keep up the writing, can't wait to see the next chappie! )
The0Blind0Writer chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
still hate the cheating part, mostly cause it's one-sided and i don't know, i can't wrap my head around forgiving someone for that. oh well, i guess there some lines that some people won't cross. at this rate, chikianna and chichi will be twin personalities, separated only by their actions. i wonder, if goku and chikianna both enter a masked tournament, would goku let himself be seduced by a masked amazon? or even better, chikianna would fall for a masked goku and goku'd refuse all the advances. i would definitely be able to live with the past if that happened. but its your story and its pretty great so far. update soon!
gue22 chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
Chichianna or whatever her. Name is, is funny! LOL, I"m a lil confused about the amazon thing but I guess u'll be developing that?

Shame poor Gohan! Whose gonna make him a delicious and nutritive breakfast now? Certainly not Bulma! Lol

I wonder when Bulma and Chichi developed such a close bond? Was it whilst Goku had disappeared for a year on Yardrat? Or are you including her in the years since they got married?

It was a well written chapter, though I have some questions about some of the things.

I found Goku to be a bit nonchalant about her departure, the ass! I hope she really makes him sweat!

56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »