Reviews for Vinland
YoungFluffyGirl567 chapter 1 . 4/1
Such a lovely story, I love it!
Polly Little chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
I love this
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
This was really good, you did a good job on it. :)
Hetalia chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Michelle020406 chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
I love Vinland story! And this is the best:))):D::o
IIBlueFoxBlazinII chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
MAGNIFICO! YAHOO! AMAZING!
RaisinContradiction chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
canadians were like demons and boogyman for the germans in the war It's always the insanely good that rarely use it. Like canada at war o3o
PrincessOfSharpiePens chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I have been trying to find a Vinland story for so long. Thank you for making it.
Aryndiel chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I really liked this story. Your characterizations are compelling!
ProudCanadianGal101 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
You taught me stuff... Although I've always knew it was Vikings, just not Norwegian Vikings...
vaetta chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
OH GOD THIS WAS PERFECT I LOVE VINLAND STORIES BUT THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST EVER
I LOVE CANADA JOINING THE NORDICS ITS SO PERFECT AAAHHHHH
Dontruinthisforme chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
You have no idea how beautiful this is. How beautiful YOU are for making this... :3c
KTrevo chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This was fantastic. Ashynarr mentioned something about a really well-written Vinland/Canada oneshot somewhere, so I decided to look it up and was completely blown away. I really like the idea that Canada is actually one of the older new-ish countries, and you pulled it off so magnificently it's not even funny.

I don't know what else to add- other than that your prose was perfect, as was your French- except a long string of synonyms to 'awesome'.
Leif Erikson chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Beautifully done. Very well written, though the mention the mention of sex near the end kind of killed the mood slightly for me, not that I have anything against guy on guy action, it just sort of didn't fit the scene. Either way though, it was wonderful.
TurtlesAndCanada chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
You. Just. Made. My. Life.