Reviews for Vinland
I love Vinland story! And this is the best:))):D::o
IIBlueFoxBlazinII chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
MAGNIFICO! YAHOO! AMAZING!
RaisinContradiction chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
canadians were like demons and boogyman for the germans in the war It's always the insanely good that rarely use it. Like canada at war o3o
PrincessOfSharpiePens chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I have been trying to find a Vinland story for so long. Thank you for making it.
Aryndiel chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I really liked this story. Your characterizations are compelling!
ProudCanadianGal101 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
You taught me stuff... Although I've always knew it was Vikings, just not Norwegian Vikings...
vaetta chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
OH GOD THIS WAS PERFECT I LOVE VINLAND STORIES BUT THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST EVER
I LOVE CANADA JOINING THE NORDICS ITS SO PERFECT AAAHHHHH
Dontruinthisforme chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
You have no idea how beautiful this is. How beautiful YOU are for making this... :3c
KTrevo chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This was fantastic. Ashynarr mentioned something about a really well-written Vinland/Canada oneshot somewhere, so I decided to look it up and was completely blown away. I really like the idea that Canada is actually one of the older new-ish countries, and you pulled it off so magnificently it's not even funny.

I don't know what else to add- other than that your prose was perfect, as was your French- except a long string of synonyms to 'awesome'.
Leif Erikson chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Beautifully done. Very well written, though the mention the mention of sex near the end kind of killed the mood slightly for me, not that I have anything against guy on guy action, it just sort of didn't fit the scene. Either way though, it was wonderful.
TurtlesAndCanada chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
You. Just. Made. My. Life.
Bloody.techtonic.Knight chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I absolutely LOVED reading this Fic! couldn't of done better myself Even though I cried a little when France left, *whipes away a tear* It was beautifully done.
I love that you've taken a creative spin to some of the historical events, and how you created the story of the sleeping child.
I like how in Vimy you made Canada go right to the front lines and DISTROYED the German trenches and brutally killing those he could get his hands on. Well done.
MontyBoosh chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Such a well researched story. The writing is - of course - also amazing. 5 stars!
broshipFanatic chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
FAVOURITE FAVOURITE FAVOURITE FAVOURITE FAVOURITE.
The character developement was fantastic.
Though I think that FF. net deleted a couple of the spacings between words, mainly the ones between italics and normals.