Reviews for Mi Confesión
Obscene Cupcake chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This was beautiful, and I like that you left the ending up to us. I imagine Draco and Harry and the kids, though Draco realizing partway through that kids are no walk in the park, and glad he is only a stepdad. I imagine them living together and shagging and maybe even Draco accepting and themmarrying at 50 (he is the kind that would say no for years, I think). You painted another world I've never been to before and thrust me into it.
Saiyu.Aradatai chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Just read this for the second time and have come up with the same conclusion this is awesome! Thank you so much for writing it!
Jynxies chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This is the second time I have read this story (I read it originally on d-ART a while back and really felt like reading it again) and all I can say is the same thing I said the last time I read this: "Please, please write a sequel." I really couldn't care less whether the sequels includes or moves on from tango and dancing because while the imagery and the chemistry of the dancing was absolutely superb, I truly love the character interactions here. Ok, that was a lie. I loved reading about the dancing and spent about as much time looking up the steps online and listening to the songs you mentioned. What I meant was that I really hoped you would write a sequel whether or not you chose to centre it around dancing the next time around. I would love to read about "what happened next". The ending for this was well written, but it definitely left an opening for a sequel. I am sure this is a rather close rephrasing of my original comment (though I am too lazy to look it up to check) but it needs to be said... and said again and again until you capitulate merely to shut us all up. :)

That being said, I was going to use this next section to write a review on the story and writing itself... but I am not going to. I have already written one a while back and I probably said all I wanted to say then. The only thing I am going to say this time is "I came back and knowingly read it again. I doubt it will be the last time I come back to this story, since it was one I truly enjoyed." That should say everything about what I think on it. I really want to start reading your other story Conscience, but I am going to put that off until it is complete. Hint hint. _
J chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Well done! I read this story the first time without knowing one thing about tango and loved it. Then I watched YouTube videos of tango and listened to all the music you mentioned and reread the story a couple more times. Lovely. Thanks for writing.
Dagmar Buse chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Whoa. I used to do ballroom dancing, and the tango was one of my favorite dances (even though I never made it to Argentine Tango). Great imagery, and being a fan of "Dancing With The Stars", I now have Gilles Marini dancing with Derek Hough - or maybe Lance Bass - in the Harry/Draco roles before my inner eye. *fans self*)

Seconding the pleas for a sequel/expansion (even though it's damn close to perfect as-is). Pretty please?
Josei no yoru chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This is one of those stories that are absolutely... Perfect.

hatsumei chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Wow. Just... Wow.

Can't thing of anything else to say. So yeah. Wow.

It's well written, the story flows, it's funny, cute, beautiful, poetic...

It was so hard to leave for school while I had read ONLY HALF of the story!

jinnabun chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Dear lord I wish there was more.

I absolutely adore everything you write.
dexycat chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
That was one fantastic story. I know nothing about tango, but the scene you set and the action you described painted an amazing picture. Rarely do I think a one-shot can be expanded, but if you were to expand this into a multi-chapter story I'd be the first in line to read it. That said, it stands alone just beautifully. Great job!
Tondayala Cherise Dupre chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I think I need to go and learn how to tango now. Thank you.
Tarklovishki chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
How has this not gotten more reviews? This story is brilliant! Even though I didn't get most of the tango references, it didn't matter, because the way you described it all, I could just imagine it in my head without having to take the time to look it all up. That, in my opinion, is proof of a magnificent author. Fantastic work!

But how can thirty-four be bad? It's forty Draco has to worry about, though I'm sixteen, so I guess it is one of those 'you'll learn when you're older' things.

Great job!
xxIceCrystalxx chapter 1 . 4/4/2011

This was amazing. I love this so much. I don't understand how this doensn't have more reviews.
In Need Of Slash Fix chapter 1 . 4/4/2011

This is actually the hottest thing I have read all night. Who knew that detailed tango dancing could be so...midly smutty? ;) If you see what I mean.

But n'aww...that was so lovely :3 I really enjoyed reading it, well done dear :)

Dulzura Letal chapter 1 . 4/4/2011

Realmente preciosa historia.

Además, muy cercana a mi corazón. Desde Buenos Aires: ha sido un gusto leer tu trabajo!

Asumo que comprendés español 'argentino'.

Un gran beso!

Dulzura Letal
Silverfawkes chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I like this story, but it needs some sort of epilogue, Draco getting together with Harry and together they get hold of his children and publicly display Ginny for the grasping controlling b**** she is. How she married him for social position, and money and tried to force him to her perfect vision of how things "should be."