Reviews for Kaiju BakuSenshi
LEX CONTRERAS chapter 27 . 1/19/2013
WELL THE STORY IS VERY GOOD BUT WILL THE KAIJU TALK
Kaiju Alpha chapter 26 . 12/21/2012
You're bringing in the Vortaak? Why not a villain from the actual film series like the Xiliens or the Simeons or the Nebulans or even the Kilaak? Hell, I would settle for the Mysterians!
Ian Greene chapter 23 . 8/9/2012
Why is Gigan a girl? Last I remembered, Gigan was a GUY!
Prototron MJ Tornada chapter 21 . 5/11/2012
Orga is my third favorite Kaiju. My first is Godzilla , second is Mothra. And I like this story!
Ian Greene chapter 20 . 5/9/2012
SpaceGodzilla. You are bringing in SpaceGodzilla? Too early I might add? Where's Biollante? Before you can have SpaceGodzilla you need to have Biollante!
Ian Greene chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
First off, what continuity is this based around? Secondly, Godzilla Neo is what fans and tropers call an Adaptation Distillation but it still follows the continuity set by the 1954 film. And third, here is my Bakusenshi

Human:

Akira Ifukube

(Get it?)

History: His father died and he lives with his mother.

Kaiju: Battra
Ian Greene chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
Destoroyah is NOT reptilian, he happens to be a precambrian crustacean creature reawakened by the Oxygen Destroyer!
Prototron MJ Tornada chapter 14 . 8/7/2011
Yay! I am so happy!
Ian Greene chapter 14 . 8/7/2011
For some reason I'm imagining King Ghidorah and his fellow kaiju (well his followers anyway) as Eldritch Abominations. Does Ghidorah have any reality-defying powers per chance?
prototron mj tornada chapter 11 . 5/29/2011
No you didn't drop too many hints. But I had just watched the Godzilla movie with Hedorah on it so the hints that were there were sufficient for me to guess. And once again another superb chapter!
prototronmjtornada chapter 10 . 5/28/2011
Ummmm I am thinking... Hedora the sludge monster.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/13/2011
Hey really cool twist in the story! Please keep writing!
Prototron MJ Tornada chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
Fire radon

Age: 14

Name: Aie Asiko

Appearance: long black hair with silver eyes, Japanese parents so she has more olive toned skin then others.

History: Aie's parents died in a car wreak two years ago leaving her in an orphanage alone. Later she began to have strange dreams about a star shaped island terrified she ran away and had been on her own ever since.
Neil Riebe chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
Cool start up. You have me in suspense with the star-shaped island and the mystery monster in the cave and the disappearance of the children at the end of chapter 3.

I have some questions, if Japan has high levels of radiation in 2020, how it people are going about their daily affairs in 2025? Are they immune to radiation?
Neil Riebe chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Nice opener! Nice build up to Godzilla. Reads like a sequel to Final Wars.

BTW, "ebi" in "Ebirah" also means lobster, not just shrimp. So, you can call him a giant lobster if you don't want to use "shrimp".