Reviews for Yet Shall He Live
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
I loved this!

Honestly, I know I told you a long time ago I am not fond of Ron/Hermione(I tolerate them though) and especially Harry/Ginny(I loathe this pairing, but I love James Sirius and Albus Severus.).

But I was hoping George would have found out and had a major fit. I always believed that The Twins and Ron were close because of the many times Ron went to the Twins for help.

I hope you do more with this pairing soon!~
missmatchedromantic chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
I like that they exorcise the demons by returning to the place of Lee's mistake. Good story.
Bobbie-Leigh chapter 9 . 8/16/2011
This, like all of your story's, is brilliant!

It's surprising how well this pairing works and i like the fact that Lee is there for Ron, maybe not openly, but he's always there.
InkPhoenix chapter 9 . 6/17/2011
I love it! I never thought about this pairing, but you made it work, and you did a great job describing their relationship, even if it started out wrong and took awhile to understand. But it was still great!

~Hanna
GiantInflatableWalrus chapter 9 . 5/31/2011
Reading this has been on my 'to-do' list since I got the first e-mail notification- naturally as soon as that came through, the uni work started to pile up. Typical.

This was really great - I just love how all the characters stay true to how they appear in the books, but you've really brought out their darker sides. Depite the dark and slightly grim nature of the story, the 'happy ending' fite perfectly, and that U-turn from Ron hating Lee to his acceptance was excellent, without feeling forced or rushed - nice balance of unpleasantness and eventual happiness.

Loved it!
Bottle-Blues chapter 9 . 5/26/2011
I love your stories!
Moonlit Phantasy chapter 9 . 5/23/2011
So cute:) I think you write pretty well:)
Moonlit Phantasy chapter 8 . 5/23/2011
No offence, but your Hermione is kind of scary. That's the point, I guess, but still.
Moonlit Phantasy chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
Pretty idk why I didn't give you a review earlier, but I think this story is pretty awesome:)
darla chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
I love this pairing. I can't wait to see how Ron and Lee interact now! Update soon please.
Bobbie-Leigh chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
I love this . please write more :D x
ashash chapter 2 . 4/10/2011
I can't wait until the next chapter. This story is very interesting to me.
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I'm waiting impatiently for the next chapter...