Reviews for America's Birthday
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
No no , no America kissing ugly England everybody knows America's awesome but England the ugly dope now you got your facts is lady ditched England for a friend and and r via even made friends with a whale, So HA!
Clozzie chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I've decided I love you. Marry me? Ohh and your not only person with a fanfiction composition book
BFTLandMWandSEK chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
lol, fanfic comp book?

. . . .

i gotta get one of those
XionAmmy chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
no... I have a binder in which I keep tons of looseleaf paper and pretty much everything I'm writing.

you're not the only person who keeps a notebook/binder with nothing but stories and fanfictions in it.

Great story, too. Totally favoriting it.
Witty Teacup chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Aww! That was really adorable! Awesome job~ I don't blame Iggy, I don't like thunderstorms either D:
Emily chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
ehhh having america break serious character mode to act more like he does in the manga/anime kind of killed it...more reasons to why i loathe the us/uk love idea thing...
arekisandora07 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Yeah...this is fluffy...sweet...

I simply love this! Hahahahaha! GOOD JOB! XD
ScissorSheep chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Lol im in the middle of class as i am reading this, funny thing is i found this as a cute little fic. there where some spelling errors but you did a good job :) cute concept and overall tiny plot, BUT it worked out and you delivered. kudos to you -