Reviews for Respire
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Booklover2526: I really enjoyed it!
Sheila chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Thank you.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Nicely done. I liked the way you set up the back story about the Striga and how Sam's asthma came about. You described it really well, too. I could feel the panic coming off of the page. Great job.
mandancie chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
oh wow! this was really good. :)
friendshipsoverships chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
So sweet! Oh my gosh I love it
mb64 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Awesome big brother sick clingy Sammy written by Marianna a very well done and enjoyable story. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
oh, this is beautiful...

I love the way you used repetition to evoke feelings. Panic and then peace...
YourxMuse chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Oh, wow. This was really good. The asthma attack and the emotions were so realistic (I have bad asthma, I would know, lol). Did you do research or do you have it too? :O
ladyboz chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Beautiful. Very inspiring read. It kinda made me jealous,i wish i had an amazing big brother like Dean.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
DEan is Sam's protector from all things.
Alex L. Kerr chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I really liked this story - Normally I don't like repetition, but the, "he couldn't breathe," line worked for me in this story. Great job!
Adolescently chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This is wonderful. Asthmatic Sam is a favourite of mine, and this is really well-written. Another great read, thank you! :)
cold kagome chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
love protective dean
Cainchan chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
ohh this story was so wonderful and amazing and aahh I want to hug sam all the time. I am glad dean was there to help him through his asthma attack. It must be horrible to suffer on such an illness. To be never sure that the next moment it could be possible that you can not breath, can not get enough air. I love this story. You and your stories always make my day. Really. Thank you very much for sharing that wonderful piece of writing. May I ask you a question? Have you ever thought to write a story about Sam having a serious illness like cancer and john and dean dealing with his long recovery or Sam beeing captured by hunters or other bad guys while suffering from his hallucinations about lucifer and dean finding him months later, thin, fragile desperate and broken and then dean have to deal with this broken version of his brother? I would love to read something like that from you because at the moment you are my favourite supernatural hurt/comfort author. 3 3
Selene467 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I couldn't resist checking out some of your other stories and WOW this is such a good one!

Sam asmathic because of the shtriga, brilliant! It seems so obvious that this could happen and it's so well written. I just adore Dean and Sam'close brother bond and you showed that so nicely in this one-shot.

Especially the constant italics of 'He couldn't breath' were brilliant, cause they kept reminding me of the issue as I read a paragraph and got sucked into the story, that sentence kept reminding me that no matter how awesome the story was, Sam couldn't breath. It gave it that extra flavour of anxiety and I loved it.

And though I know John probably wouldn;t mean it to, that he looked accusingly at Dean does fit his character, especialy since in the series Dean also told Sam that after the shtriga attack John never looked at the Dean the same again. So nice to add that to the story, to make this more intense than it already was.

Dean freaking out when he couldn't find the inhaler freaked me out as well, especially with that lovely anxiety rising sentence 'he couldn't breath'.

All in all a wonderful one-shot, I loved it so much!

How is Zepp coming along by the way?

Greetz Selene467