Reviews for Respire
phyllis16 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
hi i enjoyrd this very much, i love the way you have dean taking care of sam
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
GUH. Who knew I could LOVE Asthmatic Sam so much! This was wonderful! In-character, well-written (loved the repetition of 'he couldn't breathe'), with the perfect amount of brotherly shmoop to make a fangirl's heart positively soar...Astoundly awesome work, Marianna! :D :D :D
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Loved this :) Great how you had Sam's asthma start after the shtriga attack, really believable. And both Sam and Dean's panic was tangible as his condition got worse and Dean looked for the inhaler. Loved how Dean took care of Sam and, when the attack was over, Sam snuggled into Dean, exhausted by the attack.

Beautifully written and perfectly executed.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
What a nice surprise! Great detail! Loved how you tied Sam's asthma into the shtrigia attack. Very clever. Very good description of an asthma attack too. Yes Dean, you love that floppy haired, scrawny kid like a parent and big brother. What would Sam do without you? Love these one shots you're doing. Thanks so much!
Wallflowergirl chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I loved this - just a brief little glimpse into their lives, with all the good elements - sick Sam, awesome big brother Dean saving the day, a healthy dose of cuddling and, as always in your fics, beautifully written. I loved the way you tied it into canon with the shtriga, too...
lizzieten chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
another wonderful story! I enjoyed this.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This is so beautifully written, both the feeling of having and asthma attack and also the helplessness of watching someone you love go through one. Dean is all kinds of tender awesomeness in this, which makes me love him even more.

I also really like that you tied it in with the strigka and a little bit of neverending guilt from that.
Madebyme chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Great fic, I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the boys relationship shine through even the most dire of circumstances.

Plus I really liked your explanation as to how Sam got his Asthma so suddenly and so severely, it makes perfect sense that it was linked to the Shriga attack.

It was a nice touch adding in how Sam's asthma has affected Dean and John's relationship and I'd love to see more of that. How John really feels and how it's affecting Sam. Are you planning on revisiting this?

Thanks for sharing. Take care, Abbi
Stock chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Great, great story.
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Awww I loved it! Awesome story...
kiwimoonelmo chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
When I got the alert I thought it was for another of your stories. I still read it and liked it a lot. Awesome
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4