Reviews for First Kiss
Larissa chapter 2 . 3/5
Best chapter so far your an amazing wrighter
Larissa chapter 1 . 3/4
Awsome
Guest chapter 16 . 9/22/2013
yeah a sequel sounds relly good coz i really ejoyed this fic
Guest chapter 14 . 5/5/2013
halp? haha
Larkafree chapter 16 . 11/8/2012
I don't usually read where Cas is a woman, but this was very intriguing. Dean's internal struggle and realization was very well written. Even Cas had doubts.
heisaspider chapter 16 . 9/4/2012
it was beautiful ;_; sequel please!
angel-san801 chapter 16 . 10/24/2011
So great! The whole gender switch thing was less weird then I would have thought it would be. I mean, I would have expected to not like it, but I really didn't mind. Anyway, I loved it, and I'm going to get right on reading First Love and First Time!
Mikkaa chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
It cant ever really be that easy right..LOL Im LOVING THIS!

Mikkaa
Mikkaa chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
If I had to pick one line from the whole show that is my fav, the perdition one is it!
Mikkaa chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
OK. Im not sure about Cas as a woman. THAT is difficult for me. However it is your AMAZING writing, so I will continue to read because honestly if you wrote it is cant be at all bad! Wait that didnt quite sound like the compliment that I ment. I have loved all 40ish things of yours I have read over the last 72 hours so Im certain I will love this too...

Mikkaa
krissy7490 chapter 16 . 6/28/2011
This was AMAZING! Oh my word, you are just so awesome! And I'm so glad you did a sequel cuz it just would have been cruel if you hadn't!
krissy7490 chapter 15 . 6/28/2011
Oh. My. CASTIEL! Wholly crap that last bit was soooooo romantic! *swoon*
krissy7490 chapter 11 . 6/28/2011
*pulls hair* Christ Almighty, Dean Winchester! Man up and just kiss him/her already!

Did I mention how awesome you are? ;)
krissy7490 chapter 8 . 6/28/2011
Gah! They're all idiots! Hmm... let's think about this! Cas keeps turning into a chick and land's with the Winchesters every time it happens. And the spell needs to be broken with a kiss. Soooooo... he/she (that sounds so wrong! Lol!) needs to kiss Sam and kiss Dean (although I already know it's Dean! ;) ) and see what happens! :)

I knew you'd be the one to pull off a genderbending stoy for me! :)
krissy7490 chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
WTF? OK, yes, you definitely have me hooked, girl! :)