Reviews for First Kiss
LLL chapter 16 . 11/18
Loved this genderbending fix. Sweet. So glad cas and dean are still romancing in season 13.
belaozu chapter 16 . 5/26
So good! Is there a sequel? :O I really enjoyed it!
Larissa chapter 2 . 3/5/2015
Best chapter so far your an amazing wrighter
Larissa chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Awsome
Guest chapter 16 . 9/22/2013
yeah a sequel sounds relly good coz i really ejoyed this fic
Guest chapter 14 . 5/5/2013
halp? haha
heisaspider chapter 16 . 9/4/2012
it was beautiful ;_; sequel please!
angel-san801 chapter 16 . 10/24/2011
So great! The whole gender switch thing was less weird then I would have thought it would be. I mean, I would have expected to not like it, but I really didn't mind. Anyway, I loved it, and I'm going to get right on reading First Love and First Time!
Mikkaa chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
It cant ever really be that easy right..LOL Im LOVING THIS!

Mikkaa
Mikkaa chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
If I had to pick one line from the whole show that is my fav, the perdition one is it!
Mikkaa chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
OK. Im not sure about Cas as a woman. THAT is difficult for me. However it is your AMAZING writing, so I will continue to read because honestly if you wrote it is cant be at all bad! Wait that didnt quite sound like the compliment that I ment. I have loved all 40ish things of yours I have read over the last 72 hours so Im certain I will love this too...

Mikkaa
krissy7490 chapter 16 . 6/28/2011
This was AMAZING! Oh my word, you are just so awesome! And I'm so glad you did a sequel cuz it just would have been cruel if you hadn't!
krissy7490 chapter 15 . 6/28/2011
Oh. My. CASTIEL! Wholly crap that last bit was soooooo romantic! *swoon*
krissy7490 chapter 11 . 6/28/2011
*pulls hair* Christ Almighty, Dean Winchester! Man up and just kiss him/her already!

Did I mention how awesome you are? ;)