Reviews for Shop Woman
I'm A Sucker For Love Stories chapter 4 . 5/18
I love Bath. My granny used to live there so I know it really well. I love the Assembly Rooms. My cousin had his wedding there, so very glamorous!
Denninelli chapter 10 . 11/14/2014
Totally loved this one. It. Has been a relief to read rather than B and E!
Edwards littel Pixxy chapter 10 . 7/27/2014
Loved it!
PurpleEmoChick chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
This is such a cute story! I loved it all and it even made me want my very own Emmet! But I have to stay dedicated to Edward...Overall this was amazing and I very much enjoyed it.
Stampiej chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
loved it!
Stampiej chapter 10 . 11/9/2012
fantastic story!
kate chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
you have no idea how much I love this story, It's amazing and so are your writing skills! :D
Zara Sahara chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
this can be your Rose in chapter 1...

hphotos-ak-ash4/312343_196265510442312_114982095237321_475292_1535577351_
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 10 . 4/12/2012
I'm not usually a fan of the Rosalie/Emmett stories but this one captured my attention and I loved every word! Great story.
AneBrazil chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
H-O-T!

Loving it!
michelemybella chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
i love emmett and really love him when he loves curvacious women. that you for writing this story
smiley-faces-1.25.96 chapter 10 . 11/23/2011
I loved this. Plain and simple.
Ef-Ef-Addict chapter 10 . 11/6/2011
i'm very thankful someone post a link from some person tumblr... that lead me to someone else's tumblr page that lead me to the Curvaceous And Bodacious tumblr page.. and that lead me to the community post on fanfiction... what got my attention about your story is that i was more than a chapter long! and i knew it had to be good... once i read what it was about i knew i had to click it open. i loved it... everything... and to be honest i didnt even know notice that it wasn't an Edward/Bella story... i don't normally venture out of that pairing.. unless something just grabs my attention... so imagine my surprise when i start reading the first chapter and it was emmett that was getting his rocks off and not edward lol... needless to say i kept reading... i just couldnt stop... i loved that you made Rose so awesome and strong... and Fierce there no other way to describe her... i don't think i've ever EVER read a story where Rose ISN'T a tall skinny model perfect angel fallen from the heavens statuesque goddess... i loved that she had curves and knew she was still gorgeous and beautiful... ugh i loved everything about this story.. even jake being gay was perfection!... ugh i'm putting you on alerts cause i'd love to read anything more you have to add to this amazing story :) thanks so much for posting and sharing!
jro.jro.jro chapter 10 . 11/5/2011
Ah! What a perfect ending! I love that the boys both have ninja turtle names... I wonder if that was on purpose? I love these characters and can't wait for the little outtakes about each couple! Thanks for sharing your creativity with the rest of us!
jro.jro.jro chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Ugh. This Emmett is so hot! And I wish there was a shop like Rose's somewhere near me! I would visit it every day! I can't wait to read the rest of this, but this first chapter was so amazing I had to stop to review! Thanks for sharing these amazing characters with the rest of us!