Reviews for The Oath
Camille chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
L, i'd sort of wish they'd done it this way in the show, but i'm not sure television would have survived the epicness of you outstanding writing. CM bless you ]
Spring7 chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
Hi :)

I liked this story very much. It's a very believable alternate universe- very, very well thought out and written.

I checked your author's page and there seems to be no sequel for this, so I'm asking you to please, please consider writing one. Personally, I'd like it if it were Aaron/ Emily with lots of Jack and Declan, but if not then that is okay too. You're such a good writer that I'd love to read anything you write.
radioactive460 chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
This was just...WOW! Absolutely brilliant and headed straight to my favorites.
ajaielle chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
This was ... there's no other word for it ... epic. Fluid writing, phenomenal characterization, great - plausible - plot (I could see Em coming back like this in the show), and heart wrenching emotions. It was all over the place, and I loved everything about it. It was so real and so raw - I appreciate that with the good you also gave us the bad, because there is just no way they all _won't_ be affected by this for a long time. You weren't afraid to let some of the things fall apart. I 3 post-Valhalla / post-Lauren fics, and all of yours are brilliant, this one is no exception. Well done!
nikkicarter chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
OHNONOTJACK!
nikkicarter chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Oh my god i hope theres a happy ending for this one. Thanks for the story, even if the ending turns out to be sad. this needed to be done. Excellent writing.
Hehe chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
I think your really good writing, this is amazing! 3 it soo much! P.S would you put morgan & Emily as a couple in here, I think it would work out really nicely and make the story even better! Plz plz plz it would mean a lot! Thank youuu, I'll be reading
Rosajean chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
aww! This was really great! I could see it mapping out like this on the show. I can't believe Morgan punched Hotch though! lol! Really well done and well written!
sweber22 chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
hahahh she is safe and so is jack!
sweber22 chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
omg hotch!
moonshine-037 chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
Totally loved this from beginning to end. Almost didn't want to get to the end just because I didn't want it to be over, but that said, really nice ending. :)
yaba chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
God this was such a roller coaster chapter but i loved every minute of it. You seriously went through each emotion here and the flashbacks fit perfectly. I really enjoyed how well you characterized Morgan. He may seem like a bit of a jerk but this is how I can see him reacting to the news and that authenticity is what pulls me into the story.

I also really enjoyed the ending. I like how Jack and Emily have established a bond of sorts and how despite the fact that everything is okay, there are certain things that are irreparable and you don't shy away from addressing this.

I'm not sure if this is completed or not, feels like it, and I really enjoyed it. I think it might be too early to tell but this might be one of my favorite Emily/Doyle resolution stories on this fandom ever :)

Yana
hp123456 chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
I really liked this! Great ending )
write-me-well chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
This is the single best post-Lauren fic that I have read. It might just be the best Criminal Minds fic I have ever read. There isn't much else to say, other than thank you.
vampiremuggle chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
definately the best chapter of the entire fic. it is so amazing! i am in love with this story! you did a stupendous job on it. i especially like the bit with declan at the end. i love this story :)

Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com