Reviews for The four sides of Hogwarts
A Bullfrog's Worst Nightmare chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
That was cute. :D Great job using your character/genre/prompt. It was very creative. You also had Ginny very in-character. Harry was a tad out of character, not too bad though. There were a couple of grammar mistakes but your flow was great. :D

Here's your score!:

Grammar: 4

In-Character: 4

A Bullfrog's Worst Nightmare chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Very creative! :D It was a nice take on Lucius' more sensitive side. Loved how you used the candles and how the carried different important memories. You also had pretty good grammar in this one and nice flow. :D Great job!

in-Character: 5

A Bullfrog's Worst Nightmare chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Very creative use of your prompt. :D You also did a good job with making both Roxanne and Scorpius believable characters. there were a couple of sentence fragments and typos and I also thought the pace started to speed up too much. Particularly when Scorpius comes into the story. All-in-all, it was another great entry. :D

Grammar: 3

Flow: 4

Total: 22/25
A Bullfrog's Worst Nightmare chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
Hai thar!

Very creative idea to make a parody on Harry Potter fanfiction. :D Myrtle was in-character too. If she had a ghost computer, I can totally see her making fun of everyone else. You also had pretty good grammar and flow. :D Great job!

Character/Genre: 5

MissAllieMae chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
Loll this was really good.
MissAllieMae chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
Awww. I LOVEEEE the last line. Really sweet. Great job.
MissAllieMae chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Awwww this was rly sweet and sad. Great job
Rising From The Flames chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
This was brilliant. It's always annoyed me when authors change the character's sex or make a male pregnant and I love how you adressed that in this. I also loved how, instead of making it a parody of the Harry Potter books, you made it a parody of Harry Potter Fanfiction. You used your character, genre and prompt well. The grammar was good. I was really impressed of how you managed to pretty much keep everyone in character even though it was a parody. It also flowed really well. Great Job!

Rising From The Flames chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
I just gotta say that I love Harry/Ginny. This little scene was great. It was pretty original, although some of the lines were a little cheesy, especially the last one. You used your character, genre and prompt really well. Your grammar usage was very good. Harry and Ginny were a little out of character, especially towards the end, but they weren't too much out of character. It flowed really well. so here's your score :)

Creativity: 4

In-Character: 4

Rising From The Flames chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
This was very creative. You used your character, genre and prompt well. I loved how you used the candles and that they were what caused the flashbacks. In general your grammar was pretty good, although there were a couple of typos and a couple of your sentences felt awkward. Lucius and Narcissa's personalities were a little different than they were portrayed in the books, but taking into account that they were younger and that we never see their home life in the books, I think they could still be in character. There was one point where you didn't italisize the beginning of the flashback (I'm assuming it was the beginning of the flashback), and that made it a little confusing, but other than that it flowed nicely, with one moment of akwardness in the transition between the present time and a flash back. Great job!

Grammar: 4

Flow: 4

homeathogwarts chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
Tehe, this was cute. :) It was creative, and it was a good use of Myrtle and parody. I saw only minute errors. The characters weren't really in-character, but it sort of went along with your parody. Oh, and it flowed well!

Grammar: 5/5

In-character: 3.5/5

Total: 23.5/25
homeathogwarts chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
This was cute. The rain was a creative twist. Although short, you used your character, genre, and prompt well. I didn't notice any mistakes. The characters were believable, although I'm not sure Ginny would have brought herself to that kind of situation. Still, it flowed well so nice job!

Grammar: 5/5

In-character: 4.5/5

Total: 24.5/25
homeathogwarts chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Nicely done! It was creative and not what I expected. Your character and prompt were used well. I only saw a couple of little errors. Everyone was believable and the story flowed well. I like. :)

Grammar: 4/5

In-character: 5/5

Total: 24/25
Laura Scofield chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
Haha, male pregnancy always made me WTF in fanfics :D And it was Draco's child LOL There's probably quite a few fics out there with that storyline :P Poor Ron the girl too! I liked your parody writing XD

The previous chapter on Ginny felt very IC for her, confident and fierce. I dont like Ginny all that much in the books, but your portrayal felt very true to her :D
Loads of Randomness chapter 4 . 5/19/2011