Reviews for Red Geraniums
twi nana chapter 1 . 8/18/2021
loved this, just loved it...sigh, amazing.
maeyourskiesbeblue chapter 1 . 3/21/2020
Soooooo can I just preface by saying I’ve never read C/E fic before. And generally I never read slash fic. BUT HOT DAMN. This was sexy and hot but beautiful and lovely and soft. There’s so much I enjoyed with this fic. I don’t even remember how I found it but I’m so glad it did. Thank you so much. This was written so wonderfully.
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 12/15/2018
Who could ever resist Edward, or Carlisle for that matter? I am a huge fan of them as individuals, and loved seeing them together here. You even took the time to introduce Rosalie and Tanya as super fun, understanding co-workers.

Excellent, wonderfully written one-shot. I LOVED it!
ninny 1 chapter 1 . 5/17/2018
Interesting
I liked it even though I like them better in twilight
Still a good story though
Cool Bananas chapter 1 . 4/13/2018
Wow!
bellawu chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
wow...i love this story. im glad for the happy ending. thanks
SassyCass chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
That was really well done.
kezcullen chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
i dont normally read slash, but i thought, what the hell. and this story is excellent, well written, believable, nice nods to the canon, hea all round- thanks for sharing your writing with us!
tanseynz chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
How can anyone, gay, hetero or otherwise, do anything but smile after reading this? Sublime!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
This is beautifully written and how the story basically comes full circle yet the word choice differs showshows the progression and growth of the characters.
It begins with Carlisle saying anus but ended with asass.
Savage Rob chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Awe that was great
Fanfic-Critic1805 chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
I'd forgotten to log in when I reviewed the first time. I basically said this is one of the cutest things I've ever seen and there was an issue with your/you're but I'm ignoring it. 5/5
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
EEeeeeeee! So great! So CUTE! I can't deal. There might've been an error with your/you're but I'm disregarding it. 5/5 Nice job!
jansails chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Fabulous, fabulous coming out & discovery of love story.
jansails/jan2