Reviews for Red Geraniums
HERE'S HALF A TESTICLE HAHAHAHAAAA
AriRae chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Loved it. Sweet and beautiful. Thank you
W.Kathy chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I was speed reading and nearly choked to death when I mistakenly read "four-five times last night" as Forty-five times last night. Huh. Guess my mind is a huge pervert. Not that I didn't know that of course.

Great slash fic, not just the citrisy lemony bits but also how Carlisle prevaricated and finally accepted his sexual-preference. And, last but not least, love the pairing - it's truly a beautiful image having the two sex up each other.
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Loved this! :)
Purplemystery548 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Wow what an amazing story I don't usually read stories like these but I'm glad I read it of gave me a new pespactive so well donewhat a fab story mist stories are usually pointless sex had a plot so it was great
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Love!
DemeRain chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This is so perfect. I love that Carlisle is a prude and is only slutty for Edward. I love that "Edward's apartment looks like IKEA met the Bachelor and had a bastard child". And I love this story. Thanks for sharing!
Krosck chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
That's the best Edward/Carlisle I've ever read !
Maxylicious chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
lovely! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I just found this story and I loved it! Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
that was nice it has emotion sex happy ending and two sexy guys. complements.
isacz chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
You have no idea how much i loved this story. So sweet and cute.
IThinkINeededThat chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Ahhhh. Good for Carlisle.
Deactivated12345 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
This story... is just amazing. I'm not usually too keen on the Edward/Carlisle pairing but I really liked this one :3

I liked that you included loads of the characters from the book and managed to fit them in without making it really similar.

Ugh, I don't know - I'm completely exhausted so I'm going to ned now and congratulations on being a really fricking good writer :)
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 12/26/2011