Reviews for Red Geraniums
CodependentLiza chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Thank you for the beauty of this story, and for leaving it up for all of us to come back to, and back to, and back to. I return every time I need a good cry, or to feel hope again, even though I know it's on behalf, and because, of fictional characters. To me, this story represents the best of what fanfiction is, and can be. THANK YOU!
Unknown Atheist chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I don't kn
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
What a beautiful story. I could feel everything that Carlisle felt emotionally, maybe because I've been there. This is going on my list of all time favorites.
MzMeloncholia chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Oh God but I loved this! Oh, I just... wow. And how perfect would it be to reach the end and find "And a year later they were married". Seriously, I want so much for *everyone's* love story to have that option. Where I am here in Australia the fight for marraige equality continues but God, I want so much for these beautiful men in your tale to have their legally binding forever (if they want!)
dA-mama23434 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I love this story!
boymommytotwo chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
i have quite a religious background myself and was just enthrawled with your story. perfect balance, perfect weave. well-done.

xoxo
ami
orangemess chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
HERE'S HALF A TESTICLE HAHAHAHAAAA
AriRae chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Loved it. Sweet and beautiful. Thank you
W.Kathy chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I was speed reading and nearly choked to death when I mistakenly read "four-five times last night" as Forty-five times last night. Huh. Guess my mind is a huge pervert. Not that I didn't know that of course.

Great slash fic, not just the citrisy lemony bits but also how Carlisle prevaricated and finally accepted his sexual-preference. And, last but not least, love the pairing - it's truly a beautiful image having the two sex up each other.
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Loved this! :)
Purplemystery548 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Wow what an amazing story I don't usually read stories like these but I'm glad I read it of gave me a new pespactive so well donewhat a fab story mist stories are usually pointless sex had a plot so it was great
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Love!
DemeRain chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This is so perfect. I love that Carlisle is a prude and is only slutty for Edward. I love that "Edward's apartment looks like IKEA met the Bachelor and had a bastard child". And I love this story. Thanks for sharing!
Krosck chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
That's the best Edward/Carlisle I've ever read !
Maxylicious chapter 1 . 7/15/2012