Reviews for Red Geraniums
slashsrs chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
That was sooooo perfect! I love the way the story ends how it began. Your Carlisle is one of the best I've read - and that's saying a lot since I prefer vamp!Carlisle. The romance and journey of self-discovery was just... beautiful!
treena-ivy-carter chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Holy...

That was awesome!
Aeromance chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I definitely think you have sold me on Carlisle/Edward.

The physical interactions were hot and intense and I loved it.

There was some nice character developement laced in as well and that made it all the sweeter.

I wanted to see Carlisle top once, but all in good time, I suppose.

It was a fast, slick piece, thoroughly well done.

Love it.

aeromance
jmrbear chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I have intended to review this story since the first time I read it back in the spring, however, after reading it repeatedly I am no closer to being able to give it a review that truly does it justice.

There is a warmth and beauty to this tale that always leaves me smiling and feeling unusually content at the end, which is why I so often come back and read it again. Carlisle's journey and evolution is particularly touching and heartwrenching. The obvious warmth and acceptance he achieves both within himself and with his partner in the end is incredibly satisfying.

I'll never understand those who have a problem with a Carlisle/Edward tale. Physically Carlisle was only 6 years older than Edward according to Twilight. So the whole Carlisle is his father thing never made sense to me. It also seems completely ridiculous to believe that after 300 some odd years Carlisle decided to change his first human just because his mother said he was a nice boy. It's far more likely he chose Edward because he was attracted to him in a much more fundamental and instinctive manner.

I think that this is a natural pairing you have written with beauty, sensitivity and warmth. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt I will continue to come back and read it over and over just because it makes me feel good.
cool-gal95 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
That was more like a multi-chapter fic than a oneshot. But I loved it. It was really really good.

I loved how you incorporated Carlisle's father from his human life. The fact that he would have been disapproving is an understatement. I also liked how Esme was such a good friend, and, even hurt she was so compassionate. Rosalie, of course was awesome! ;)
CentauRita chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Wow, I must say that I have never personally been a big fan of geraniums, red or any other colorgigglesyet, my Great Uncle Jess and his baby sister Elisabeth used to grow oodles of them and I can even remember how they smelled.**A scent unique unto themselves, as I remember...there's no middle ground, here...I think you either love the smell or you hate it**

Now, I was looking for something different to read and lo, I found your story...Red Geraniums...**which title reminded me of my beloved & G. Aunt.**This was the reason I chose your story. The other reason is I like Carlisle & Edward, both.

I've read some slashnot always tops on my list of readsso I'm not an expert, or anything. But, I can tell you I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the emotional pull of it...finding your own happiness by being true and accepting of yourself. 'Cause the bottom**no pun intended**line is...unless you can love & live for yourself, life is kinda pointless when you let others 'dic'tate to you**winksokay maybe a smallish pun intended...lol...especially if your Edward is involved ;}**and you were able to include most all of the main Twi-characters. **With the exception of...Jasper & Bella...they must be off in their own non-canon, something or other, story, grinsAlice, probably saw it, too ;}**

Anywhay, thanks for sharing your talent and time.

Take Care & Happy Writing

Rita ;D
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Love has many faces, and each face has many facets. This o/s shows one and it is beautifully written.
mouseSJ chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Loved it, thanks for writing.
onyourmouth chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Really well-written and moving. I'm not always into slash, but this was really great.
BAFan chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This story is just so wonderful.

"Carlisle's initial reaction is one long groan of fireworks, but his second is that this is wrong. He didn't say 'yes' to this. In no dictionary on the planet would this count in the 'one kiss' category."

LOL. The humor, emotion, and hotness are perfectly blended, so that one minute I'm chuckling out loud and the next needing a tissue - or to take a cold shower. Fantastic job.
Obsessedwiththis chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
you made me cry! erotic and touching.
buffbronze chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
God this one shot was good...so good..if it were a girl I'd go gay for it. This was funny, sweet, charming, touching, sexy and beautiful. You're a really talented writer.
Captain Werbenjagermanjensen chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
That was sweet. I really liked it. Good Job.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
If I could have finished this I would have loved it. I just felt like I was reading incest...oops...sorry.

I can handle my Edward with Jasper but not Carlile. Though I could see Carlile in this role just taboo for me where Eddie is concerned! Had to share! More Candle stuff pleeeease!

Those who can't write review ;)

Love This!