Reviews for Red Geraniums
Krosck chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
That's the best Edward/Carlisle I've ever read !
Maxylicious chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
lovely! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I just found this story and I loved it! Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
that was nice it has emotion sex happy ending and two sexy guys. complements.
isacz chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
You have no idea how much i loved this story. So sweet and cute.
IThinkINeededThat chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Ahhhh. Good for Carlisle.
Deactivated12345 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
This story... is just amazing. I'm not usually too keen on the Edward/Carlisle pairing but I really liked this one :3

I liked that you included loads of the characters from the book and managed to fit them in without making it really similar.

Ugh, I don't know - I'm completely exhausted so I'm going to ned now and congratulations on being a really fricking good writer :)
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
:) Sweet E and C.
banss07 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I'm not a fan of the pair; that's why I ignored this story for too long, but ...it was AMAZING ...and I don't think would make the story this good if it's not Carlisle/Edward.

We have many stories with particular setup; finding and accepting one's self.

you Carlisle is just a character for the journey :)

...love how you showed us his struggles through just plain conversations and lunches ...with just the right dose of humor.

Thank you !
Katie's Peacock's Dreams chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I've stayed up sooo late reading this story. I hope I'll be able to get up in time for school tomorrow.

It was worth it. wow. great story.
slashsrs chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
That was sooooo perfect! I love the way the story ends how it began. Your Carlisle is one of the best I've read - and that's saying a lot since I prefer vamp!Carlisle. The romance and journey of self-discovery was just... beautiful!
treena-ivy-carter chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Holy...

That was awesome!
Aeromance chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I definitely think you have sold me on Carlisle/Edward.

The physical interactions were hot and intense and I loved it.

There was some nice character developement laced in as well and that made it all the sweeter.

I wanted to see Carlisle top once, but all in good time, I suppose.

It was a fast, slick piece, thoroughly well done.

Love it.

~aeromance
jmrbear chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I have intended to review this story since the first time I read it back in the spring, however, after reading it repeatedly I am no closer to being able to give it a review that truly does it justice.

There is a warmth and beauty to this tale that always leaves me smiling and feeling unusually content at the end, which is why I so often come back and read it again. Carlisle's journey and evolution is particularly touching and heartwrenching. The obvious warmth and acceptance he achieves both within himself and with his partner in the end is incredibly satisfying.

I'll never understand those who have a problem with a Carlisle/Edward tale. Physically Carlisle was only 6 years older than Edward according to Twilight. So the whole Carlisle is his father thing never made sense to me. It also seems completely ridiculous to believe that after 300 some odd years Carlisle decided to change his first human just because his mother said he was a nice boy. It's far more likely he chose Edward because he was attracted to him in a much more fundamental and instinctive manner.

I think that this is a natural pairing you have written with beauty, sensitivity and warmth. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt I will continue to come back and read it over and over just because it makes me feel good.
cool-gal95 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
That was more like a multi-chapter fic than a oneshot. But I loved it. It was really really good.

I loved how you incorporated Carlisle's father from his human life. The fact that he would have been disapproving is an understatement. I also liked how Esme was such a good friend, and, even hurt she was so compassionate. Rosalie, of course was awesome! ;)
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »