Reviews for Red Geraniums
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
If I could have finished this I would have loved it. I just felt like I was reading incest...oops...sorry.

I can handle my Edward with Jasper but not Carlile. Though I could see Carlile in this role just taboo for me where Eddie is concerned! Had to share! More Candle stuff pleeeease!

Those who can't write review ;)

Love This!
stephvamp25 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Amazing!
Edward's spouse chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
excellent.
Guitargirl174 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. I could really feel the connection between the characters, and loved Carlisles inner monologue. Beautifully written and hot as hell. Thanks for sharing.
Beautiful Figment chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
So beautiful! Love how Carlisle struggled with his feelings and finally came to terms with them, recognizing them as real and reconciling his sexuality with his spirituality. And his father...his FATHER! So bittersweet, the whole thing.

And ever patient Edward, he doesn't given his own soul enough credit. He's a rare gem.

And Alice! I lost my best friend to Leukemia and it was so amazing to read about someone conquering the disease instead.

Not to mention the hotness of this story...sweet baby jebus. *fans self*

Anywho ;)

Bravo! And thank you for writing!
stoker fangirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
RG is a really beautifully crafted short story. I really like Carlisle as you've imagined him, too: a nice balance of reserve, risk-taking and deep kindness. Glad that Conversed rec'd this one or I might have missed it. Thanks for writing.
babyotearthlink.net chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Jesus, everything about this story was incredibly moving and I was swept away from the first scene. The sex was incredibly hot, but not even close to the best reason this fic was awe-inspiring. You did the most amazing job of developing Carlisle's evolution from closed off to his needs and desires to open and loving and accepting. Jesus, I fell in love with every character who made an appearance in this thing, from the main players to the supporters. I was worried for Carlisle initially, but with all that support around him and Edward's sweet insistence I just knew he couldn't resist. I even loved that you kept Carlisle going to church, even a rainbow-adorned one, since it is so canon that he wouldn't abandon that aspect of himself completely depsite doubts about the dogma. Edward was so beautifully open and authentic and patient with a sprinkle of naughty and I adored him. Just WOW, this was fabulous - congrats and sincerest thanks for the stellar entertainment.
WeFallForever chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Can I just say how perfect this was? Because if I don't, I think I'll implode. Okay, here it goes:

This was absolutely phenomenal. The story just flowed beautifully, and it was realistic while being terribly romantic, and damn, was it hot. I loved this-excellent job!
Akuro13 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I want to thank you for writing and sharing this. It was touching, emotional, beautiful, sexy, and just everything I want in a story! The ending was spectacular and had me smiling and feeling as though I was in the middle of a gorgeous field, breathing in clean, crisp air, and feeling the sun's rays warming my skin.

wonderful, truly wonderful.
MentalistECBM chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
just this entire fucking thing, my god.

the entire last scene, really, but this just:

/Carlisle goes to the lunch. They do not talk about his sexuality.

However, at the end of the lunch, his father says, "I love you," before he heads out, and there's something in his father's face that reminds him of the father he knew before his mother went away./

fucking hell and just fuck.

and the fucking. merlin, the fucking.

everything you write is brilliant, regardless of if it's psychological het or beautiful, dirty slash and i swear to god, if you ever write h/d, i am going to die, go to heaven and hell and then come back to read it because fucking hell and fuck.

fuck.

thanks for writing.
Peaches Skywalker chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
a really lovely story !
AscotBella chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Holy shite, that was excellent! I don't know whatelse to say because I'm still shivering. YUM! Oh and THANK YOU!
NanaMun chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Its always nice finding a good carlisle/edward story. I enjoyed this so much :)
Northern Light1000 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Beautiful!
naelany chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Awww... So glad Carlisle had the courage to be true to himself, and that Edward was there to patiently guide him through it all
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »