Reviews for Red Geraniums
edmom chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
loved it - such a great little story
futuregirl1709 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Congratz on your win!

I loved this story very much!

I love how Carlisle learned to accept himself for who he is, learned to love himself, learned it's okay to be gay. I loved it when he first stood up to his father with his lunchorder. And how he later just told him he was gay, and when his dad told him to leave Carlisle still told him he loved him. It shows how much he has grown.

I also loved Esme for all the support she's given him. She never let him down and is always there when he needs her.

What I realy liked about Edward is his personality. He's so sweet and caring (like with Alice) and he comforts Carlisle when he needs it. But on the other hand he's very sexy and confident about that. Yum! ;) Of course it helps he's beautiful, haha!

One thing I didn't like was that Rose and Tanya recorded that video of him of her phone. Even though they're supposed to be friends, who does that? I wouldn't like it if my friends recorded me making out with someone. So yeah, bad Rose and Tanya, lol! :) I did like that Carlisle didn't make a scene about it, even though I felt bad for him. He's better than that!

Thank you for sharing this! Great writing!
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Ah that was beautiful. I loved that it ended the same was as it started. I loved T/R getting the photos. I strangely loved E/M and I am glad he had lunch with his Dad again. fab xx
Amanda Wilder chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Always a pleasure to read your prose.
moniquecullen chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I am not a fan of slash. I'm not homophobic by any means, rather I don't have any desire to read about it in detail. For whatever reason I started reading this and couldn't help myself. I love your writing though and this being humorous had a lot to do with it I think. I wasn't even squicked out by gay Edward! He was oddly still just as sexy. And I'd

probably have about the same likelihood of getting with him, which is zero. Lmao.
sapphirescribe chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
That was absolutely lovely. The way you captured carlisle's struggle was so raw and real, and Edward's happiness and light was perfect for Carlisle.
Britt01 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Ohhhhhhhhh - this is so many kinds of perfect, I just can't choose. I LOVE this Carlisle - his thoughtful, scientific thinking

"...if God wanted men to hold in their seed, he wouldn't have given his strictest adherents a statistically significant biological downside.", his kindness, and his sense of humour. And Edward...guh, who could resist this Edward? Cute and funny and cocky and sweet... And the opening sentence of this fic might just be one of the best opening lines ever.
ShouldHaveStuckToReading chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Just lovely PP. Love the dad and the lunches and the steak. And Rosalie with the video and Alice with her hoop earings. And Carlisle taking it up the ass. lol.

What a great story.
musicdaydreams chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This was really wonderful. I went through so many emotions reading this - parts of it had me laughing, parts of it had me awing and parts of it had me crying (and none as much as when his father said he loved him). It was just a really satisfying story - I think because Carlisle end up so satisfied, after years of just being. I don't think I'm ever disappointed with your fics. Really great.
1853kaz chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Okay, that woke me up this morning! Thank you :)
Samolly chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Not normally my ship, but I really enjoyed this, especially the happy ending!
TheRugbymom chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
nicely done! very well written - some parts made me laugh out loud, and some made me want to go smoke a cigarette to come down!
missmelly chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I don't even like Carlisle... but your words, I always love. Thank you for sharing this bit of "I'm all grown up now" with us.
withoutXtheXdark chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I'm so in love with this story. It had just the right amount of angst and sexiness without either being too much. I hope one day you'll revisit this from Edward's POV. Especially their first night together. ;)
Krudt chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Fuuuck. Fantastic story! I love Carlisle and Edward together. This was beautiful and sweet. Thank you for sharing your work. You rock. Greetings from Denmark.
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »