Reviews for Red Geraniums
withoutXtheXdark chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I'm so in love with this story. It had just the right amount of angst and sexiness without either being too much. I hope one day you'll revisit this from Edward's POV. Especially their first night together. ;)
Krudt chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Fuuuck. Fantastic story! I love Carlisle and Edward together. This was beautiful and sweet. Thank you for sharing your work. You rock. Greetings from Denmark.
deenerneener chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Hoo boy, was this Carlward contest a great idea!

LOVED this story. I'm still crying - a combination of happy-sad tears.

They started out sad, but proud, when Carlisle told his father he was gay and his dad told him to leave.

I thought I was fine with Carlisle's father banishing his son. It was enough that Carlisle had found himself; had found Edward.

But then the red geraniums.

So my tears ended happy.

You are brilliant, and this story was perfect.

THANK YOU!
HeBelongstoMe chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This is. . .Precious. I think that's the word I'm looking for. So rich with emotion. I absolutely loved it.

Thanks for sharing.
TessLouise chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Incredibly ... sweet. It seems odd to say that, but it was.
primarycolors chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Like Carlisle, I don't do this- read slash, I mean. But that was beautiful. And fucking hot, and... beautiful. Carlisle's journey was inspiring, to say the least. And Edward was perfect as always.

Thanks, bb

xoxo
Beans827 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Oh Man, I LOVED IT! I loved Carlisle figuring out who he is with Edward's help. And I love that he stood up to his dad, but that his dad eventually came around. Yeah, that was so good! Thanks for writing that. I often think when people are trying to deny exactly who they are, it's much easier to be asexual and just avoid it altogether. I'm happy that Carlisle is no longer living that existence! Bravo!
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Damn, that was fabulous.
BamaBabe chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Lovely! That was perfectly paced and I know several men who will agree with Carlisle's worries and emotions throughout.

One day, people will come to realized that Christianity is not about excluding, but accepting and loving. We are all flawed, and all beloved.

Thank you for sharing and congratulations.
justsayno chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
this was perfect...I loved it!
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8