Reviews for Bella's Betrayal
Aros wife isabella chapter 27 . 3/27
More please this is so good
Gabby0515 chapter 28 . 3/15
I've read this story before but can't remember if I ever reviewed it. I love what you did here. Aro's character was done beautifully! I imagine he really is just like this. I do believe he would have more control being as old as he is and not denying himself his true diet like the Cullens. Your story though! Still loved it.
pegasus5406 chapter 27 . 1/28
Awesome story hon. Thanks for sharing it with us. I enjoyed reading it very much...bigg huggs. Peggy
Khyharah chapter 27 . 9/27/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed this story. Aro felt mostly in character and Edward was just plain mopey lol. Sorry not an Eddie fan. I loved the dash of Carlisle too. Just something about that smexy doctor that just revs my engine lol. And I enjoyed Sulpicia. She was just plain enjoyable. Excellent work!
Tarsina18 chapter 28 . 12/13/2013
Thank you so much I enjoyed every chapter.
Jessiikaa15 chapter 28 . 12/9/2013
I was weary to start this story, but I'm glad I did! You had me hooked from the start and I think you characterised Aro perfectly.
Thank you for such a good story!
Jess*
Viviene lily chapter 28 . 3/28/2013
heyy can you make a story about caius and athenodora?
Jane Stark chapter 28 . 1/22/2013
Wonderfully, well written story. I liked Bella and her Volturi mate. What about a and Bella pairing?
Wolflover235 chapter 28 . 11/20/2012
Wow. This was good. I lovedit! ;)
DarkkAngell chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
...
Bella4evr3 chapter 28 . 9/5/2012
loved the story it was different then other fan fictions that i have read and it kept me on the edge of my seat. i was so enthralled in it that i started to go crazy for more. loved your work and hope you continue writing. and maybe think of a sequel to this one particular story.
Korsakova chapter 14 . 6/29/2012
I am surprised Aro has another mate really. I never thought that him and Bella would be mates. Edward seems too controlling, overprotective, inconsiderate, and selfish to be with Bella. She deserves someone better than Edward who will help her survive and not send her into a state that renders her sad all the time.

They should have never been together. You could just see that relationship was going to fall apart…if only she could see behind the beautiful mask that was his face to see that he was a liar, stealer (he stole cars), stalker, trespassing on property that is not his own, immature, selfish, rude, inconsiderate, controlling jerk who needs to take anger mangement classes and get over himself because he cannot and never will control the lives of other people and I hate how Bella just lets him control her like a puppet and how she lets him decide everything for her.

Or he does not let her do anything because either 1) it is dangerous, 2) She does not know anything and her opinions, ideas, values and morals are not respected, 3) He decides everything for her thinking he nows what she wants when he does not! And who is he to tell her who to hang out with and why she should not hang out with them.

She has a right to hang out with whomever she wants and whenever she pleases. He is not her father!

Anyways Edward needs a-lot of help and Bella needs to get out of a controlling and unhealthy relationship that will just end up in the telling of more lies by the one who says that she is HIS life.

Miss Swan deserves someone way better than Edward. Someone like Aro who appreciates her for who she is and actually respects her for who she is and what she is and does not try to change her or manipulate her to suit their needs and make her unhappy.

Aro and Bella are a great pairing and I would like to see how the friendship grows. And he is much better for her.

Anyways great writing so far.
fiori chapter 28 . 5/25/2012
Hello,

is this story completed? It is not yet set to COMPLETE
DGfleetfox chapter 9 . 5/12/2012
A mere click of a button and I'll get to see his response to that whopper! Wow... anxious and excited, I love this story already :) Aro/Bella is such a good pairing, I'm glad you decided to write this.. I wonder if he is still married to..Sulpicia is it? Hope not, and if he is, he better divorce her, for realz!
DGfleetfox chapter 8 . 5/12/2012