Reviews for Nowhere Near Soon or Often Enough
Xakko chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
love this - not a crossover in the traditional sense, but wonderful parallels between relationships. we've been long time Dresden fans and only have recently discovered the joy of Castle, and this really hit the spot.
iSkematic chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I think it's great that someone other than me has seen the similarities between the Dresden books and Castle. Both are my favorites. Great little crossover.

iS
timewalker05 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
As a big fan of both Castle and the Dresden Files, I really liked this story. And, yes, I can see the character of Kate identifying the character of Karrin. And I can see Castle recommending the books to Kate.

I especially liked the opening of the story - the setup in the apartment before Kate starts reading. Nice details and well done.
Blueninja33 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Loved it! I hope to see more from you!
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I knew that was going to be the passage when I read the summary. It's great to see how fictional characters can influence others.
Srathor chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I think I love you. :)

Oh and Ghost story in 3 days! (Kindle Download for me)

Thanks for writing this. Would love to see the Old aunt scene maybe with them discusing looking forward to the new book?

Srathor
Starfleetbrat chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This was fabulous. I have to say that I haven't read Dresdon Files (nor seen the show) I read this purely because it was Castle. But, I think right now I really want to go read the books. It was really well written and I loved Kate relating to the characters, and how she got hooked on the books because of Castle.

Thankyou for writing it!
Ramenth chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Side Jobs, not Odd Jobs. Other than that, good work. Interesting read.