Reviews for Tourniquet
pinkapiratepoodle chapter 1 . 3/23
I literally started to cry this was amazing,sweet,and is an adorable story.I loved it!
Amollygamation chapter 1 . 1/1
Honestly, I'm an Oz/Gil shipper, but reading this gives me a whole new view. You captured Break's constant masks perfectly, and Gil was both completely in character and doing something hidden in canon. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
ARRRRGGGHH! So beautiful and so hot! Should I cry or laugh?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Wow, this was awesome and well-written, and you portrayed the characters nicely. I hope to read more of your stories!
Abgrund chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I was looking for some fanfiction about Break in english (because those in french are often OoC), and I've found... this marvel. Even in my native language it's hard to explain how much your story is incredible. Action settles progressively, the way you write is beautiful, and the personality of Raven and Break is respected.
To put it in a nutshell, this fic is a firm favorite. That's why I have a request for you: I would like to translate this fic in french, in order to make discover this treasure to the french who don't read in English. Do you agree? It would be great!
(Sorry for the mistakes in this review, english is easier for me to translate than to write)
Aeris Mae chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
This was truly breathtaking one-shot. I adored how it delved into the facades that Break uses to keep everyone away. Both he and Gil were amazingly in character which is what makes this idea so oddly believable to me. And I completely agree, Break would totally be a masochist :P
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
This has already been written ages ago, but I still thought I should give you credit for this great work of yours! ) You kept them perfectly in character, and all these tiny details were amazing!
Couldn't have been done any better
cookie chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
This was fantastic. It is extremely hard to find stories of this pairing that are well written with an good plot, but this just amazed me.
Xx-Blood.Stained.Rabbit.-xX chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This story was so beautifully written! Simply amazing..I loved the way you portrayed Gilbert and Break, I could see and depict their emotions clearly and story altogether was flowing amazingly. You did trully an amazing job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Thank you for giving me a reason to live.
That was perfect ok. Luv ya for this.. bye
IcyLady chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
“Tormenting Gilbert – no matter the day, hour, or situation – never failed to entertain me.”
Poor guy. I mean, alright, he’s an easy target, but still: manga shouldn’t teach kids how to bully others!

Now for the story! I’m really impressed with the narration. Writing from the point of view of a nearly blind person and describing everything by sounds and touch was an interesting change and you did a real good job in doing it. Well, as much as I can imagine how it must be to not be able to see but have a really good hearing.
I really like the power game between Gilbert and Break, it’s quite how I would like to imagine their relationship, as it evolved into a sort of friendship. Together with Break’s apparent masochism (which is actually not that hard to believe somehow), it gives a nice twist to their intercourse. Furthermore, the story packed full of angst, the way I like it, but not overly so. Break’s final thoughts make for a nice ending, one of the happy kind (in a way), but not overly romantic and sweet.
I fully agree with your “ending notes” about their relationship. I think you managed to keep them very much in character, possibly slightly overdoing Gilbert’s bashfulness in the beginning, but since he snapped out of it, it’s very much alright.

Finally, I’m infinitely grateful that you didn’t take Gilbert’s affection for Oz any further than him admitting that it’s there and he’s not going to act upon in (already at that it’s somewhat disturbing, but I can convince myself that those are Gilbert’s feelings from before Oz was cast into the Abyss). The idea of a 24 year old imagining to have sex with a 15 year old would thoroughly spoil the story for me and I’m really glad I was able to enjoy it because it’s probably the best I’ve read from Pandora Hearts!
ayamgoreng chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Fascinating story ;w; and the characters are so well-written that they're not OOC.
LNFRARADIANT chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I loved this! I saw no OOCness even in the (awesome) sex...Thank you so much! 8D
Me chapter 1 . 12/3/2012