Reviews for Tourniquet
Aeris Mae chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
This was truly breathtaking one-shot. I adored how it delved into the facades that Break uses to keep everyone away. Both he and Gil were amazingly in character which is what makes this idea so oddly believable to me. And I completely agree, Break would totally be a masochist :P
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
This has already been written ages ago, but I still thought I should give you credit for this great work of yours! ) You kept them perfectly in character, and all these tiny details were amazing!
Couldn't have been done any better
cookie chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
This was fantastic. It is extremely hard to find stories of this pairing that are well written with an good plot, but this just amazed me.
Xx-Blood.Stained.Rabbit.-xX chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This story was so beautifully written! Simply amazing..I loved the way you portrayed Gilbert and Break, I could see and depict their emotions clearly and story altogether was flowing amazingly. You did trully an amazing job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Thank you for giving me a reason to live.
That was perfect ok. Luv ya for this.. bye
IcyLady chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
“Tormenting Gilbert – no matter the day, hour, or situation – never failed to entertain me.”
Poor guy. I mean, alright, he’s an easy target, but still: manga shouldn’t teach kids how to bully others!

Now for the story! I’m really impressed with the narration. Writing from the point of view of a nearly blind person and describing everything by sounds and touch was an interesting change and you did a real good job in doing it. Well, as much as I can imagine how it must be to not be able to see but have a really good hearing.
I really like the power game between Gilbert and Break, it’s quite how I would like to imagine their relationship, as it evolved into a sort of friendship. Together with Break’s apparent masochism (which is actually not that hard to believe somehow), it gives a nice twist to their intercourse. Furthermore, the story packed full of angst, the way I like it, but not overly so. Break’s final thoughts make for a nice ending, one of the happy kind (in a way), but not overly romantic and sweet.
I fully agree with your “ending notes” about their relationship. I think you managed to keep them very much in character, possibly slightly overdoing Gilbert’s bashfulness in the beginning, but since he snapped out of it, it’s very much alright.

Finally, I’m infinitely grateful that you didn’t take Gilbert’s affection for Oz any further than him admitting that it’s there and he’s not going to act upon in (already at that it’s somewhat disturbing, but I can convince myself that those are Gilbert’s feelings from before Oz was cast into the Abyss). The idea of a 24 year old imagining to have sex with a 15 year old would thoroughly spoil the story for me and I’m really glad I was able to enjoy it because it’s probably the best I’ve read from Pandora Hearts!
ayamgoreng chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Fascinating story ;w; and the characters are so well-written that they're not OOC.
Don'tSleep chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I loved this! I saw no OOCness even in the (awesome) sex...Thank you so much! 8D
Me chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Love it!
Me chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Love it!
Leia-Kuroia chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Words cannot describe how much I enjoyed reading this fanfic. You've captured the characters' personalities quite well. The way it is written is so believable, it's like it could happen in canon.

Keep up the great work
AbyssKitty chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Oh wow... I'm stunned, such beautiful writing and you kept them both so in character. The conversations they had were incredibly believable, just wow, everything from the characters to your flowing writing style is perfection to me. Well done! This is certainly one of my top PHs fics now, keep writing!
kairynel chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Wow. Just wow. This is the first thing I ever read for Pandora Hearts, and I am amazed that you managed to make Break so in character. I imagine he's probably not easy to write, but he has such lovely angst potential! Please, write more in this fandom for me to read!
Yumi X Viral chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
oh snap oh snap come to my macaroni party tyn take a nap. ths was it to the very end. my 2 fave characters in such a situation made my heart flutter(corny i know) keep up the epic work (eve)d
ignorethisiwas12 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I just got into the whole Pandora Hearts fandom, and I was having such a hard time finding fics! This was utterly fantastic! I'm not usually a fan of first person, but I think you pulled it off wonderfully. Characterization was spot on, and I actually felt myself tearing up at some points.
A gorgeous story :)