Reviews for Ad Vitam Aeternum
Blistful2006 chapter 6 . 23h
I am saddened for Bella in this story to have her will taken and subjugated so completely. I do like how much a villain you made Edward and how you turned all the creepy stalker like things the book tried to gloss over and make romantic. You turned it into something horrid to create this story. I only wish once she was made into Marcus mate things could have been easier for her. To go from her will taken from one person to another doing similarly the same is sad. Hoping some sort of positive resolution occurs for her.
celajwhitney chapter 2 . 6/27
edward is an ass and all of the cullens have betrayed her. by not telling her of vampire law and allowing edward to suck her into their world, they are all guilty.
celajwhitney chapter 1 . 6/27
edward is just a sad little boy; carlisle was right, edward was to young to be changed.
Please please write some more this is a fantastic awesome story
nmturcios chapter 1 . 3/15
This book is so impressive! P!ease finish it. Its amazing!
When I read this chapter I was like; "Hey! Finland isn't a bad country!" and yes I know what year it is and I hapen to live in Finland
salsas100 chapter 8 . 2/4
Very interesting fic, makes us want to find out more. It'd be great to see more or Marcus' POV. You made him an interesting character. He isn't just furniture, nor a sad emo-like brokenhearted person. He has a personnality and an interesting mind.
I don't really like Twilight, but am interested in the politics and intrigue part of the fandom. Volturi can be really interesting when written well and you're doing it. Thank you :(
tammyleeroberts chapter 6 . 1/25
Will you be finishing this story i absolutely love it cant wait till next update will it be soon will bella and marcus get their hea will edward be a problem
jocelyn.seapanda chapter 8 . 12/29/2016
please update this
Rainy-Round chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Please change the word! It can give the wrong implication! Sneakers is the word for her shoes that you are looking for.
aphrodite4986 chapter 7 . 10/22/2016
pls...is there more
LlovableLlamas chapter 8 . 10/20/2016
Great chapter, I am really enjoying your plot. While I am not a fan of switching point if views, I hope to see the reason for the further insight here later to come
southernpur-rica chapter 8 . 10/8/2016
Wish this had continued.
mayfairmarybeth chapter 8 . 9/24/2016
Really love this story. ...hope that u will finish it one day..love ur writing!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/6/2016
Really interesting. Love it.
1,149 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »