Reviews for Ad Vitam Aeternum
Really interesting. Love it.
tammyleeroberts chapter 8 . 7/10
Please finish this story i love it i hope you will be updating soon
This is such a great story PLEASE WRITE MORE
waterdemon9 chapter 8 . 5/24
I love this story so much it is very different and unique I haven't come across one like this at all I do hope the next chapter comes out soon
MistressPuppetShow chapter 2 . 5/10
Well I already review but I will do it again. Seriously, I do love what you are doing. I did have iffy moments here and there, like: Bella submitting easily after the defiant moment. Using her moment could be fuel of dark (seperate) and fun moment in your people. Whether vampire or not. But that'should my opinion.
And I did have to look over a lot of Alice interaction to wondering what I'm missing here, so fill me in about that. [PM me to understand the situation because I keep reading was tears and apologies o.o]
The whole trial seem too kind for my just, to say: to me it seems like Marcus wanted to gain Bella trust by going easy on the Cullens. I would have like a character death. Don't care who, don't care how, along as someone die to make a point that no one (friend or foe) crosses the Volturi and their Law.
So I was reading some of the other reviews, I saw likes and dislikes. And the normal fandom of wanting more. There are point that can help, and other regards that the can be fixed if you "YOU" wanted to satisfy the viewers. I didn't know you where taking long break but, like to see an update. I don't care about baby talk that doesn't seem like the directing your going. To me it you were heading in the direction of old power, dominating love, hatred drama, angst, character relationship development, ect. Anything that would make any reader continue despite what's going on. Continue this dark theme or whatever you have here. Also like my last review, give me Marcus POV once in a while, but the story should focused on Bella view. Okay I'm done. Hope to see a update soon. If you are already working chapter, change some not all unless you are sure. That how I messed up one of my story e.e
MistressPuppetShow chapter 1 . 5/10
I discover the fanfic stories when I visit Achieve of our own, and I have to say. The way you dipicted Marcus was amazing. Yeah, if it was your opinion place in the story seeing the actor wasn't teen girl sexy, but as a woman POV, he is haND some where it comes to power...almost like Tywin. I hope you continue the fic because I really was to see Marcus's POV. Not all the way to where Bella is but enough to understand his intake on the first two chapters. It your story. Do whatever.
Lillian Marie Hope chapter 8 . 5/2
I know that it has been almost 4 years but please update; I would love to know what happened.
shellly.c chapter 8 . 4/2
I really wish that you would continue this story! It has so much potential!
B4bidden.Products chapter 8 . 3/27
really wish there was more to read please update soon
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 7 . 3/2
I seriously hope you finish this one day!
I some what agree with the verdict but they should be able to see each other.
Jen chapter 2 . 1/23
This is a theory I much like and agree to, I do kind of feel bad for Edward but he was a naughty boy manipulating things which turn at least for the moment bad for Bella.
The funniest part was that she had a sarcastic voice trying to line up everyone who wanted her dead.
highnmighty chapter 8 . 1/13
So different but a good story, please update.
rmiser1994 chapter 8 . 1/12
awesome so far!
forever fanfiction1999 chapter 7 . 1/4
Are you ever going to update this story?
1,135 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »