Reviews for Ad Vitam Aeternum
Well I was really get into the story ,then it just stopped. I have to tell you that I am very bummed about that and since it 's been a few years I don't see you finishing it .Such a pity! Sincerely, L.J
cela chapter 8 . 11/9
this is a wonderful story, will it ever be completed?
cela chapter 7 . 11/9
jasper's punishment of alice was perfect! I couldn't understand how alice only thought of herself and the others in the family, leaving poor jasper to himself. I could understand in the beginning but to go on with it for sixty years? what a selfish bitch. even if she remembered nothing of her human life, what did she have to compare it to? selfish, selfish, selfish.
Ahyah chapter 8 . 10/28
Hers hoping for the eventual continued progress of and for this story!
Ahyah chapter 7 . 10/28
No I think Bella's confrontation was right enough. I liked what you had Emmett do, even if it didn't pan out, it seems like something he'd do. So to Alice the end justifies the means huh? If I was Jasper I'd be pissed, so I agree with the punishment... An eye for an eye after all.
Ahyah chapter 6 . 10/28
Hmmm...I like what Edwards's punishment was. I also like how you didnt tout that whole Volturi are monsters thing and that we got to see another 'side' of the during and through out the process of deciding what to do with them.

Kind of vague, but I don't want to give anything away to people who check the reviews first -like me- before reading.
Ahyah chapter 4 . 10/28 that she's thinking clearly she shouldn't be thinking anything about 'betraying' Fuckward since he's already broken up with her. I mean seriously now you're backtracking some.
Ahyah chapter 2 . 10/28
Can I just state that what you implied in this chapter makes so much fucking sense. Why else would she have behaved so zombie like and depressed and then get better all of a sudden when he reappeared. so I can get behind this theory unequivocally!
Please update, this story is amazing!
nikolasowa chapter 8 . 10/6
Please update! ! ! ! ! ! !
filmdork chapter 8 . 9/15
So...update? Btw, you are making me seriously regret not learing latin when my mom offered to teach it to me when I was in 4th grade.
Amu4ever chapter 4 . 9/12
I can't stand him. At all. I get what some people would find alluring from him. Probably. But taking her will away from her isn't sexy.

Yeah, so I see that dominant males can be attractive, but this goes to far. He doesn't even order her to give him her virginity he states it. He sucks. Big time. He is an a**.
pegasus5406 chapter 8 . 8/24
Awesome, I hope to read more...loved it...thanks hon, huggs. Peggy
I would love to see a continuation of this story from either alice and jasper or one of the other couples' point of view. How do things change during their time of punishment and what do they do once it is over. Does Rosalie and bella's friendship develop? Will jasper eventually forgive alice and will alice change her mind about the traditional male vampire dominance and embrace that lifestyle? Does marcus and bella end up with a child like reneesme? I Think Edward would end up being a bad guy. I do enjoy this viewpoint of the voltori.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 8 . 7/11
More...on all your stories please! This one is well written and like the rest interesting. Grammar is very good and so is your spelling. Great job! Thanks for sharing...please share more!
1,118 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »