Reviews for A Life in Snatches
2thDOC chapter 15 . 9/21
Wow. Thank you for these great "snatches" into the life of Elizabeth and Darcy. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your stories. I love those Darcy kids, particularly those personality traits we recognize in the parents. Your writing is clever and beautiful. I can't wait to read your other work in this genre.
2lulu2 chapter 14 . 9/5
Very sweet. We all knew Elizabeth would be the best mom.
2lulu2 chapter 13 . 9/5
You choose the best moments to bring to life!

Just out of curiosity, did that have ice like that back then? Sitting in a container for their use in the study? I don't have any idea but I would have assumed not.
2lulu2 chapter 11 . 9/5
Oh my gosh, I don't know why but this may be my favorite so far! I mean I adore Darcy and Elizabeth and there was only a small (although amazing!) snippet about them. But hearing about the rest of the family was such fun! Your assumptions on their lives and consequences seems so accurate to me. I just can't tell you how happy I am to have found you haha!
2lulu2 chapter 9 . 9/5
Lol, excellent!
2lulu2 chapter 6 . 9/5
Wow! Poor Darcy. You do a fantastic job describing his torment. I have to say labor is the worst thing in the world. I hate it so much haha. I would take an epidural in a second if I could. Ugh.
2lulu2 chapter 5 . 9/5
Haha, your note at the end! Anyway, this was fun! I love Darcy's effect on Mrs. Bennet and how Mr. Bennet laughs. And their kiss! So sweet. This must be the kiss Elizabeth referenced in your other story.

I'm loving these tidbits!
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 9/5
Aw!
twlightbella chapter 11 . 6/29
Aww sweet Christmas with the family
twlightbella chapter 6 . 6/29
Their son Christopher fitzwilliam Darcy was born
Juliette M chapter 14 . 6/1
THE FEELS!
Juliette M chapter 11 . 6/1
Referring to the comment at the beginning, let me tell of something worse:
You know you're probably way too into Pride and Prejudice when you manage to fit every single character ever mentioned in the book into one nice looking, comprehensive family tree. It then worsens when you manage to add all the characters in your fanfictions in the same Edwardian, hand-written script, done in calligraphy pen, in a different colour. :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

God help me :)
Juliette M chapter 9 . 6/1
I love your work - I really do. I read 'Of Family' all the time. You're writing style is engaging and easy to read but is also intelligent. You never write anything inappropriate and your stories always make me feel something :)

I love your comments as well - they make me laugh.

Could you perhaps write one about a wedding night in an appropriate, loving, respectful sort of way? I've been trying to find one and they're all shockingly written and shockingly inappropriate :(

Thanks for writing such good fanfiction - it's rare in this world :)

xox Juliette