Reviews for A Life in Snatches
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 16 . 5/13
These are marvelous! I love all of them... great job! I will come back and read them again sometime :)
Sooty85 chapter 16 . 2/11
Wonderful vignettes of Lizzy and Darcy's life together, they had their ups and downs to say the least !
But with 4 wonderful children and close contact with their loved sisters and extended families, their life was happy and rich :)) ... it was an absolute joy to read, thank you :)

~~ Even Caroline finally got the life she always wanted and thought she deserved.
Yet in the end it didn't bring her happiness though did it :(
Hina Hime Chan chapter 10 . 2/6
This is the cutest thing ever!
EmlynMara chapter 16 . 1/27
Lovely glimpses into the the lives of ODC and their families. Sweet and poignant and oh so beautiful.
kaaw chapter 5 . 1/21
This is so well written! Fantastic!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/29/2016
Hey so I have read this story, of family, and so all yours, and in the depth of winter in one sitting. I loved it. Please please continue. Hope you update soon
jamelia116 chapter 8 . 12/14/2016
I've enjoyed many of these pieces, but this one was not only very original but very true to Caroline's character. Wonderful work.
Pale Treasures chapter 16 . 11/21/2016
I can't believe this is over. This chapter was heartbreaking. Everything was described so vividly and in such beautiful language that I was holding my breath throughout. It feels like it shouldn't end here. I want to know so much more about what happened to them. Namely, WHY ON EARTH didn't you write about Darcy baby number four? Please please consider it. Please please. And then I'll be happy that it's over. ;)

Wonderful work as always.
Windchimed chapter 16 . 11/19/2016
This was a hard chapter, though an excellent one. You portray pain and fear in such a gut-wrenchingly realistic way, so we feel everything along with the characters. It's easy to forget these days how quickly disease could strike and wipe out whole families in the not-very-distant past, but this brought it home to me.
Windchimed chapter 15 . 11/19/2016
Very sweet and passionate
Windchimed chapter 14 . 11/19/2016
Poor little Benjamin...
Windchimed chapter 13 . 11/19/2016
A nice follow-up to the first chapter...
Windchimed chapter 12 . 11/19/2016
Make-up sex is definitely not a modern phenomenon!
Windchimed chapter 11 . 11/19/2016
It was interesting to see Jane's POV. You really captured her personality from the book and how it would have changed with maturity.
Windchimed chapter 10 . 11/19/2016
Oh, I bet Maid Marian kissed him many times... :-)