Reviews for ENDA
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Haha. This story is really funny and I thnk it is really brilliant. And, of course, the huge question: your room or mine? Never gets old...
brownfrown chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
That banter was *hilarious*! I, too, love Shaun and Rebecca being best friends! Oh man, great job. I lol'd so much. And I love the idea of Shaun not knowing something and Desmond surprising him! Well-written, sexy, hilarious...great job!
DomLerrys chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I loved the rhythm you kept for the whole ff. Nice and fluent, a pleasure to the reader. Thank you for sharing such a good fic!
Vithian chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Beautiful, simply beautiful. I love your writing, its fantastic and wonderful and just... perfect.

~Vithian
SoldierVAI224 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
YES!Isn't it about time that they did that? That was perfectly placed, I don't mind telling you. Especially the bar section. They should have put that scene in the game! XD

I needed that. Thank you.
Semjaza chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This is great! Snarkery is my new favourite word, and the line: "I thought you were just being British!" was awesome, lol. :D
Sunburned-Stickperson chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Well, crap. I remember reading this somewhere else, too... and now I can't remember where.

Anyway, I'm a sucker for humor, and this fic was hilarious! I loved it the first time I read it, and I still love it! Brilliant story!

I especially loved the sarcastic dialogue between Rebecca and Shaun. It was well-written and easy to read. I adore this piece. Keep up the good writing (Lord knows we could use a bit more on the Pit. Thank goodness the AssCreed fandom has been lucky so far), and I look forward to seeing more of your works!