Reviews for Lying Next to You
Achocolatada chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Oh my, this story is fantastic!
pretense chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
this is too adorable not to love
gothluv22 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
i love how in all you James/Logan stories something innocent happens they fall asleep together they are found by the other 2 and Carlos records it and puts it on scutterbug im noticing a pattern here :)))))
Team1DUnionJcat chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Amazing! I love it! :D
Jaganlicious chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Wooooow this is awesome

I love everything about this story especially the parts Jagan XD

Please I want to know what happened after, this is very interesting D

Please please please update soon please

Many thank you so much for writing this wonderful story, excellent job!
MiyukiBiV chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This was hilarious. I love that they had a HP marathon. Love that series. Also, I love how your stories are full of innuendos but aren't slash exactly. It makes it more believable. Not that slash in necessarily unbelievable, per se. But generally so.
My Dear Juliet chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
wow this was all kinds of awesome :) I'm not even really sure what to say right now besides "well this story is definitely getting added to favorites" :D
hope for eternity chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
LOL!
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
XDDD Poor James and Logan
PurpleRain98 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
:')

Oh, I love this!

Just one thing, isn't the first Harry Potter 'Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone'? Not that it really matters.

Aahh LOL :) x
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Oh, Eric. Okay. First I have to apologize real quick for this review being a full day late but yesterday I was as sane as. . . lalala it was a long day. But I read this when it was first posted which was around 24 hours ago and it made me feel so much better because I laughed so hard and other reasons which I shall get to in a minute so here we go lol. I shall make a list this time.

1).Well, first of all I was just so happy because I was sad at the end of 'All By Himself' because James was. . . well, all by himself. -is shot- So I was like, “AWWWW LOGAN IS GONNA KEEP JAMES COMPANY!” and then my mind went in the gutter and I tried to think of all the awesome ideas you had. But yeah, the first thing I loved was a happy ending for Jagan- I mean, James.

2).I love that you gave James and Logan trouble sleeping. Mostly because I'm a jerk and I like my favorite characters to suffer from the same afflictions that I do. Besides, it just pairs them up in such a bromantic fashion. My spell check recognizes the word “bromance” by the way, haha.

3).James putting an arm over Logan's shoulders. This is a cheap shot really because any kind of contact (oh my that sounds so wrong) makes me squeal. No, really. I read this entire thing with a stupid smile on my face and a hand over my mouth to try to keep quiet so my family didn't think anything.

4).“Bros before Jos”. I could be wrong but I think this was my favorite part because Jo is the most annoying character on the show and I have nothing against Katelyn What's-Her-Last-Name because she's sweet and pretty and I bet a whole lot of fun. But Jo. I can't stand her. She really is a. . . you know. Like Jo could seriously replace the other word. HAHAHAHA -shot-

5).Planet Earth. One of my favorite things ever in the whole wide world. I need to watch that again. I miss it. Plus for Christmas I got Life and Blue Planet which are both made by the same people who made Planet Earth and kgrghrty6u. School needs to be over. Make it May. I cried when the polar bear died in Planet Earth. Like. A lot. But I'm getting off track. I just wanted to tell you that I loved how you made Logan love Planet Earth.

6).But they watched Harry Potter instead. -dead- I LOVE IT. Harry Freaking Potter. Oh my goodness, Eric, you have to watch A Very Potter Musical and A Very Potter Sequel on YouTube. Best plays ever. But finish the books first. FINSIH THE BOOKS SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT HOW AWESOME SNAPE IS. THE SIXTH BOOK IS MY FAVORITE LIKE -dead- Anyway, I love James and Logan pulling an all-night Harry Potter marathon.

7).Then James freaking out over Logan's sugar high. It was ADORABLE. Can I use that in 'Head On Collision'? You know, after they get back from the hospital? -dead-

8).JAMES SHOULD HAVE KISSED LOGAN. NAPKINS ARE NO FUN. Lol. No, I'm just kidding. But I wish you could have seen my reaction when I was reading this part because I was holding my breath and my eyes were all wide and I was trying to not scream and yeah. I looked ridiculous for a change. LOGAN YOU ARE BI AND SO IS JAMES SO JUST GET TOGETHER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

9).Logan stripped in front of James. Favorite part. Yeah. Oh, and good movie to fall asleep to. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is my least favorite movie. And book I think. Six is my favorite book and movie but I don't know about the rest. READ THEM. Anyway, then they cuddled and I died a whole lot.

10).THEN THE END SCENE. ERIC THIS WASN'T AMBISEUOUS OR IINEUEDO OR WHATEVER YOU CALL IT LOL. THIS WAS SO SLASHY AND GAY AND I LOVED IT. KENDALL IS SUCH A PERV AND CARLOS JUST HAS NO IDEA BAHAHAHAHHA. JAMES AND LOGAN JAMES ANDLOGAN JAMES AND LOGAN I'm not making anymore sense because I'm on a cloud right now. I especially like how your A/N was just like, “The End” ahahhaha.

That's all the points I have because ten is such a great number. Once again, I'm really sorry for the lateness of this review especially since I read it when it was posted but I wanted to wait until I was in a better frame because it deserved a long review lol. I LOVE YOU FFH.
number1sasunarufan chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
absolutely loved it!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Good Story
myers1978 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Now Mrs. Knight is really gonna go crazy if she sees that video! At least then she will think James and Logan are together and maybe let James move back in with Carlos lol
Fairydoll chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
So good! P.S.: What's the deal with My Best Friend? I voted on the poll, and I never check to see if you posted results,