Reviews for A Day in the Sun, Revisited
Roots4Miami chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
What a wonderful story! A GREAT companion story to Vincent's day at the faire. I too would love to see a story with Stanley and his family meeting Vincent's family. They would find that they have a lot more in common then they suspect, namely Julian. I'm sure Wanda would like to thank Catherine for giving Stanley the courage to have children of their own. Thanks for writing!
alonie21 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
! Awesome! I would totally love to see what would happen if they really met, and talked n stuff!
Jazminblu chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I re-read your story A Day in the Sun, when I came upon the part when Vincent notices the man with the antlers and that it was not a costume. The look that passed between them spoke volumes that they acknowledge who they really are. To read the flip side, Stanely's point of view when he saw Vincent, really added to this story. Thank you for writing this wonderful inspiring story. I know I'm pushing it, wouldn't it be great if they somehow met...
RedNightBird chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
wonderful flip side tale. Thanks for the "fill-in", it is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Saissa chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Wonderful story and so inspiring. Thanks.

I look forward to more stories from Vincent and Catherine and their descendents.
Sarai chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Are they fromanother series?