Reviews for Doctor, Doctor
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Can you post the link here? :)
it's-an-Alice-thing chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
is there a link somewhere? srry idk what ur tumblr is
Sympathy for the Lost Love chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
awe!
confessing-to-heichou chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Oh my god. I just read this while listening to the audio.

/jizz
restlessheart94 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
...This is really cool, I liked it very much. Okay...I like everything which has Gilbert in it - and also I have thing for doctors, so that I just had to love it...

Are you gonna write a sequel? - BTW: Kaltherzig as in cold-hearted? Hihi...I hope so...because that means Thirty billion cookies for me.

Is it cheating when the word is in my first language? )
The Eternal Empress chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
That was... O/O *faints*

...

*Regains consciousness*

Lol! I think the ending is funny.

maybe Liz recommended Prostate examination because of that?
MerchantGirl chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
*fangasm*
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
So delicious! Mmmm who WOULDN'T want a hot German guy doing a prostate exam BD Yum.
Caramel Cheescake chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I...kind of wish that I was Gilbert. Geez. That was awesome. (by the way, this is the first time that I've commented on Hetalia slash fiction, so are you proud?)

-Cheesey
Eorendel chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
ohmygawd xD um, um, this, ummm... awesome XD
Rainfall SopranaofIreland chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Yum.
A chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Now I'm feeling like such a perv, oh my god. Not because of the lots of smut that this contains, after all I read smut all the time, lol. But I do feel rather guilty because even though I HATE germancest I've just had (is hasn't ended yet actually) such a massive nosebleed that my keyboard may never be the same again. If the pairing of this was USUK I think I would have died from blood loss. I'm going to burn my computer for safe now, and then I'm going to hide of shame forever, thank you. Oh, and by the way that does NOT mean I'm not going to read the sequel.
Dan-Senpai chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
umm damn..that wasa goood...i got kind of got hard
justkissmeidiot chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I generally don't review because I usually read fics with my iPod and hate typing with this damn thing, but . . .

Damn, this was very good. Beautifully written, too. My only regret is that I hadn't found it sooner.

And . . . Kaltherzig as in the Belarusian group, Kaltherzig, or . . . ? Goodness, it'd be embarrassing if my guess is wrong, but that's the only "Kaltherzig" I can think of.

In any case, it's a lovely story and you did a fantastic job, love. C:
Zaiaku Dyuu chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Holy. Crap. *nosebleed* Beautifully written with perfect amounts of...everything O.O words cannot describe this .