Reviews for True Companion
BookLover596 chapter 6 . 4/3
Omg! Awesome story I absolutely adored it pelaaase write a future shot! :D
JanuaryLestrange chapter 6 . 2/18
Sixheartagram chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
Oh. My. God! I absolutely LOVE it! I've never swooned soo much in my life! Honestly! I don't what else to say. I love it!
gi-freakazoid chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
Fabulous story! Brought a smile to my face.
Sailaranel chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
Aaah, cute!
Arabella Prince chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
Oh shit man. This was great. I'm literally so speechless right now...
Tashakcooks chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
This was such a great story!
Tashakcooks chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
I can't fault Jasper, even though I want to. It can be easy to get into a routine and do what is expected of you. You have a best friend and you're spending your time with her anyways, you might as well date. After dating a while you might as well get married, etc. It's hard to break from a comfortable routine.
Tashakcooks chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
Don't blame her, I melted too. Swoon!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
Wow this story really sucked there was too much Lauren and jasper you should've labeled it Bella this was not I repeat not a Bella Edward story at all and the ending sucked all that build up for nothing ugh waste of time story!
jadesabre75 chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
I loved this story! So sweet! Thanks for sharing.
Ladybug5332 chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
Just finished reading this story for the umpteenth time-seriously, I've lost count-and I love it just as much every time! It's one of those "go-to" stories when I want to read a little happy. Thanks again for writing it. If you ever get the itch, I'd love a glimpse into the future of Plannerella and her Shutterfly. You know, one, two, ten chapters...whatever calls to you! Again, thanks. I love it!
PandaxForever chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
I loved it! Cute, and Funny! A perfect fanfiction. Keep writing stuff like this.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
A very sweet story. Thanks for sharing!
julieide chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
I love it and i'm so sadbecause it's so short.
I need more for this, please i beg
1,123 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »