Reviews for True Companion
silver-stone2 chapter 6 . 6/16
are you going to finish this story?
QueenGB chapter 4 . 5/23
Well best friends I find that impossible but forgiveness is. Now Bella get your shit together.
QueenGB chapter 2 . 5/23
Ahh sweet, sexy shutterfly indeed!
QueenGB chapter 1 . 5/23
I NEVER like Bella with Jasper anyway so that works fine with me. Edward is the shit! Always and only E&B. JS! I have had a bride like Lauren she was bitch to everyone especially her sweet parents who were paying. On her honeymoon she got thrown in a Cancun jail publicly fucking some other guy than her new husband. Brilliant! Karma...nuff said!
Kksmum chapter 6 . 3/2
Lovely little story. Thank you.
kadronya chapter 6 . 2/29
I love it!
Ellachanted chapter 6 . 2/26
Cute story. I love weddings. Okay, really? I love wedding dresses. I think in another life I would have been Vera Wang. But she got there before me.

But reading about bridezilla? Yeah, maybe I'll stick to my current job. ;)
Vedac chapter 2 . 10/23/2015
OMG I feel so identified with her, when yo wrote "The ceremony was the toughest to handle. It had always been my favorite part of the day, but after the divorce, I couldn't take it. It hurt too much to watch other couples say those same words that I'd said, knowing that, for me, they hadn't held true"
That was and sometimes is still me after my 10 year marriage went down the drain.
Wow, you are a talented writer!
Do'B chapter 6 . 5/18/2015
Wonderful story. So very beautifully written and honest. The characters were portrayed as intelligent and mature giving your story refreshing read without all the angst and emotional drama. Thank you
sparkledamnu chapter 6 . 5/15/2015
I found your short story while reviewing "My Favorite Fics" and came across Take The Ice and remembered how much I enjoyed reading it. I checked your profile and found TC and couldn't believe I hadn't read it before now.

I loved the sweetness of the magic between Bella and Edward. Kinda made me think of how I felt after I divorced. And it is true, there is the possibiity of forever happiness the second time around. :D Excellent job of pulling the reader into the story.

Thank you for writing for our fandom. I appreciate you and your writing.

Elaine Sparkle Elaine Damnu Phillips on FB sparkledamnu on all reading sites

P.S. I hope a new plot bunny hops around in your brain. Our fandom can always use another great story from an amazing author!
BookLover596 chapter 6 . 4/3/2015
Omg! Awesome story I absolutely adored it pelaaase write a future shot! :D
JanuaryLestrange chapter 6 . 2/18/2015
Sixheartagram chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
Oh. My. God! I absolutely LOVE it! I've never swooned soo much in my life! Honestly! I don't what else to say. I love it!
gi-freakazoid chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
Fabulous story! Brought a smile to my face.
Sailaranel chapter 6 . 10/19/2014