Reviews for True Companion
Koalazzz7 chapter 4 . 3/16
I'm screeching! Edward Stooppp! my heart!
Halle Alexis chapter 6 . 2/20
I loved this story! I only wish it was longer and we could see more of their story!
Halle Alexis chapter 2 . 2/20
Oh, I really, really like this! I can't wait to read more!
Lillywhite1 chapter 6 . 9/2/2016
Thanks for writing this amazing story!
silver-stone2 chapter 6 . 6/16/2016
are you going to finish this story?
QueenGB chapter 4 . 5/23/2016
Well best friends I find that impossible but forgiveness is. Now Bella get your shit together.
QueenGB chapter 2 . 5/23/2016
Ahh sweet, sexy shutterfly indeed!
QueenGB chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
I NEVER like Bella with Jasper anyway so that works fine with me. Edward is the shit! Always and only E&B. JS! I have had a bride like Lauren she was bitch to everyone especially her sweet parents who were paying. On her honeymoon she got thrown in a Cancun jail publicly fucking some other guy than her new husband. Brilliant! Karma...nuff said!
Kksmum chapter 6 . 3/2/2016
Lovely little story. Thank you.
kadronya chapter 6 . 2/29/2016
I love it!
Ellachanted chapter 6 . 2/26/2016
Cute story. I love weddings. Okay, really? I love wedding dresses. I think in another life I would have been Vera Wang. But she got there before me.

But reading about bridezilla? Yeah, maybe I'll stick to my current job. ;)
Vedac chapter 2 . 10/23/2015
OMG I feel so identified with her, when yo wrote "The ceremony was the toughest to handle. It had always been my favorite part of the day, but after the divorce, I couldn't take it. It hurt too much to watch other couples say those same words that I'd said, knowing that, for me, they hadn't held true"
That was and sometimes is still me after my 10 year marriage went down the drain.
Wow, you are a talented writer!
Do'B chapter 6 . 5/18/2015
Wonderful story. So very beautifully written and honest. The characters were portrayed as intelligent and mature giving your story refreshing read without all the angst and emotional drama. Thank you
sparkledamnu chapter 6 . 5/15/2015
I found your short story while reviewing "My Favorite Fics" and came across Take The Ice and remembered how much I enjoyed reading it. I checked your profile and found TC and couldn't believe I hadn't read it before now.

I loved the sweetness of the magic between Bella and Edward. Kinda made me think of how I felt after I divorced. And it is true, there is the possibiity of forever happiness the second time around. :D Excellent job of pulling the reader into the story.

Thank you for writing for our fandom. I appreciate you and your writing.

Elaine Sparkle Elaine Damnu Phillips on FB sparkledamnu on all reading sites

P.S. I hope a new plot bunny hops around in your brain. Our fandom can always use another great story from an amazing author!
BookLover596 chapter 6 . 4/3/2015