Reviews for True Companion
Pianogirl05 chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
Loved it!
Pianogirl05 chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
My heart just ached for her when she saw Jasper with Alice. The moment between Edward and Bella with the cake was enough to leave me breathless.
Pianogirl05 chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
His subtle flirting is just WOW!
Pianogirl05 chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
I love how she calls him Shutterfly and how he seems to havana been so observant of her.
Pianogirl05 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
That was great! You did an excellent job with Lauren's character. I feel bad for Bella and her past relationship.
TiffanyJanee chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
Loveed it
HeyHedy chapter 6 . 10/15/2011
Love this story sooo much! I just knew he'd come back for her! :)

Thanks for writing & sharing this!

HeyHedy chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
Only 1 more chapter? Ahh! I wish this story went on forever! I have my fingers crossed that he waits for her after everything is done or someother grand gesture like that!

HeyHedy chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
Whoa! Wasn't expecting jasper to be there! I'm glad that all got cleaned up though... Now Bella can move o to Edward. :)

HeyHedy chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
Whew! Life got busy for awhile there. The UST between these 2 is just...wow. Can't wait to see the madness that comes with the reception now. :)

deebeetwothree chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
I wish you didn't end it where you did.. I want..no..I need more of this story! Weddings give me the same happy feeling they give your Bella! I love your story! Thank you so much!

- Deeksha
GaelleLovesMax chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
I loved your story very much, I read it all today. There's a perfect dose of UST and the banter between Cullen and Swan is very nice to read. I usually don't like Bella's inner voice in other fics, it's very hard to write that and make it interesting, but you did. It's all very good. Thank you!
HeyHedy chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
This story reminds me of so many wedding movies! I love it! :)

HeyHedy chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
How fun is this story? I used to work at a local events center out on a manmade lake as a caterer. This story is taking me back...I used to think it'd be so fun to be a wedding planner. The 2 at that place were great...had been doing it for years. Then during my 3rd year there, one was sick & I'd been around long enough to know the routine by the time the wedding day rolled around. I stood in (with lots of help & support) and was walking dead on my feet at the end. It was the beginning and end of my wedding planning business all in 12 hours! :)

I think I've read on your twitter that you do some planning. I love when an author takes something they actually do & put it in a fic!

karasmom chapter 6 . 9/9/2011
Super cute story! I love that he's the one who has been pining after her all along...
1,101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »