Reviews for True Companion
GDZIam chapter 6 . 3/29/2012
This is such a sweet story! I love all your fics! Thanks!
SecretEmpath chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
Nothing like a little tough love to make you open your eyes. WTG Jasper. Haha. I'm so glad Edward came back for her.

This story is fantastic! Great Job!
SecretEmpath chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
Awwww, they danced together. I looked up the song, it's so cute. Perfect for this.
SecretEmpath chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
Edward was totally going to defend her. Hawt! I really liked the talk between Jasper and Bella. It was the closure she needed. Now maybe she won't be so hesitant about Edward. *fingers crossed*
SecretEmpath chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
I really really hate Lauren; she's a bitch. I do, however, love the wedding planner reference. Lol. So funny. And Edward taking that picture of her made me swoon.

I love love love it.
SecretEmpath chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
I'm loving Edward. He's too adorable.
SecretEmpath chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I've never read a story where Bella was a wedding planner because I've seen the wedding planner way too many times. I'm liking this so far, though.
BestScentEver chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Your talent as a writer is amazing. This story was great! Thank you! :)
quoideneufj chapter 6 . 3/22/2012
Loved it!
Esme Incognito chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
Loved your story. Thanks for sharing it.

Jen
Godschildtweety chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
Really cute
Fudgy Buddy chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
A really sweet story. I'm so glad that they got their happily ever after!
jantanamo chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
wonderful story! I can't even call it fluff, because fluff shouldn't make me tear up. it's just a well-told, compassionate story with multi-dimensional characters. i'm glad you didn't make Jasper out to be a villain (although I do think he got off a little too easily and may have been trying to relieve some of his guilt). I love Bella's bravery and Edward's honesty. Just a great, realistic fic. i know you wrote this awhile ago, but I'm still holding out hope for a future take!

And shutterfly Edward with his hoodie and glasses makes me a little swoony :)
FrustratedLawStudent chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
Beautiful story! Shame it's so short ;)Great nonetheless! I'd love to read more about them :)
JettWesten chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Loved it. What a sweet short story!
1,151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »