Reviews for True Companion
Love2readgirl chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
Awwwww I Love this Mini Story! Its really great! Though i wouldnt have minded if there was a lemon in the story... Overall very cute and HEA. Soooo plzzz feel free to write some outtakes on Shutterfly and Plannerella;) plzzz! Oh! And also on TTI plzzzzz! Ok well untill next time take care! BYE! :)(:
msarkie chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
First, I LOVE the title song! It was one I wanted in my own wedding , lo these many years ago. Second, I've played & sung for dozens of weddings, & I swear I could write a freaking book about wedding disasters & faux pas. PM me if you need any material, lol!
mrsfifty chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
Oohhhh LOVE LOVE LOVE

Why am I so late to find this story? I LOVE THIS Story !

Definitely will recommend this in my blog !

Love love love

Xoxo
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
all the time wasted on jasper aside (just joking, well i just dont like him) this was a great chapter to end a very sweet and fun story. as much as i dont like him, jasper did play his part and helped bella get out of her head. i think my problem with jasper is his apparent need to make himself feel better about what happened between them and maybe just a little angry he didnt feel just alittle jealous over edward. come on, 10 yrs is a long time. but who cares about him i LOVED edwards confession and they FINALLY kissed. i enjoyed the whole think and im so glad i read this little fic.
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
i like that bella is moving on and having little epiphanies about her feelings but her need to hold on to jasper i think isnt a good one. i get missing your best friend and i think its a good idea to reach out to rosalie and her mother but the second she got romantically involved with jasper their relationship changed and holding on to the non-romantic aspect of the relationship doesnt eliminate feelings, it doesnt work that way. but then thats just me and my experience

but who cares about jasper, edward is the important one ) i loved this chapter the second he showed up. i loved their dance and i love that she is slowly letting him in. i think she's wrong to think true love doesnt last caue jasper wasnt her true love, he was her first love and there's a BIG difference. now edward, he could be the true kind ;)
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
OH MY! i LOVED the cake feeding moment! seriously bella, get out of your head and just go for it. it was all going so well and then she over thinks...silly bella

ok here is my take on jasper. im sure he's sincere in what he said but i still dont like him. im glad bella was able to get some closure and realize somethings about her past relationship and how past it she is BUT i feel like jasper running after her and then talking to her was more to make himself feel better then to make her feel better. i may have given it to him until he told her he missed his best friend...he lost me. i dont know i guess i just hate that he was able to make her feel sad or sorry cause he felt that way (if that makes sense). basically, i dont like him still
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
i think i'm a puddle of goo on the floor right now. i cant stop smiling while reading their conversation :) they are too cute

i kinda wanna yell at one of them to MAKE A MOVE ALREADY! hahaha
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
shutterfly was totally worth the wait. i loved their interactions and friendly banter. i think the crush goes both ways, why else would he know she was allergic to cats and so concerned about the scratches on her neck. it must be hard to work on other peoples weddings after your marriage fell apart :( poor bella, shes better off i think. i loved how this chapter ended with him looking at her :) im excited hahaha and giddy
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
great start! i know im going to really enjoy this. my sister is a wedding planner and man does she have stories hahaha what is t about weddings that make people go crazy?

as for bella's personal life, i want to give her a hug. jasper may not have physically cheated on her but he did emotionally, the second he thought he could get more from someone else he checked out on her emotionally and sometimes thats worse.

now i must continue reading, i want to know how this plays out :)
HerGreenEyesSee chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
Lovely story!
DesperateRomantic chapter 3 . 12/27/2011
Where can I find this Edward? Give me his address please.
DesperateRomantic chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I would be willing to do jailtime just to have the pleasure of killing Lauren.
dbpbatm chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
The shorter length is a great change from all of the longer ones! Fun read. Thank you for sharing this!
daphnie chapter 6 . 12/16/2011
AMAZING ! Made my heart ache a little ...
AnkleBootie chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
Just discovered this little gem tonight when I was trying to find something new to read (and studiously ignoring the need to study for my last final exam tomorrow morning). I loved it. Very well done. Thank you for sharing!

I'd read TTI previously and it was wonderful. I'm glad to see you can still feed my addiction.
1,134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »