Reviews for True Companion
HerGreenEyesSee chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
Lovely story!
DesperateRomantic chapter 3 . 12/27/2011
Where can I find this Edward? Give me his address please.
DesperateRomantic chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I would be willing to do jailtime just to have the pleasure of killing Lauren.
dbpbatm chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
The shorter length is a great change from all of the longer ones! Fun read. Thank you for sharing this!
daphnie chapter 6 . 12/16/2011
AMAZING ! Made my heart ache a little ...
AnkleBootie chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
Just discovered this little gem tonight when I was trying to find something new to read (and studiously ignoring the need to study for my last final exam tomorrow morning). I loved it. Very well done. Thank you for sharing!

I'd read TTI previously and it was wonderful. I'm glad to see you can still feed my addiction.
Elsiii93 chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
I absolutely loved this short little story. I read this one in one day, and sometimes I prefer stories like that. A really sweet, funny and sometimes quite hilarious story with little to no angst. (Well, Bella's angry at Lauren, but that doesn't count...)

And I have to say that I loved photographer Edward. I have a couple of favorite Edward's, and photographer is definitely going on that list!

And I would love to read a future-take, but don't feel like you have to. The story is amazing as it is too! :D
Elsiii93 chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
I will say it again, how sweet can a guy be? Amazing chapter! I absolutely loved it! :)
Elsiii93 chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
I love it. Absolutely love it. And I think it's good that she talked to Jasper. I just wonder when she will break down. I would for sure after a day like that. Just having to swallow your anger and smile.
Elsiii93 chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Awwww! This has to be one of the sweetest Edward's out there! My God, does it even exist guys like him? For real?

Amazing chapter! :)
Elsiii93 chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Ooooh, now Edward's in the picture (no pun intended) and he's the photographer! I find Lauren kind of hilarious. She's ridiculous... Haha. I'm on to read the next chapter now! :D
Elsiii93 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Wow! I love this! I will definitely having fun reading the rest if it continues like this! :D
AnuluvesTwilightSeries chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
Awwww such a beautiful story I loved it awww so glad Bella found her true soul mate in Edward awesome such a beautiful n sweet little fanfic good job
Syaorick chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
This story has truly been a delight to read! It was really well written and I can almost feel everything that Bella was feeling because of how vivid you were able to discuss it...

I hope you continue to keep writing!

P.S. Although something has been bugging me... How did Edward manage to get that Bella was allergic to cats?
Zhee chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
Such a beautiful story... HEA at its best! :)
1,125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »