Reviews for True Companion
Guest chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
A very sweet story. Thanks for sharing!
julieide chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
I love it and i'm so sadbecause it's so short.
I need more for this, please i beg
twiclare chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
What a lovely feel good story! Just what I needed. Thanks for sharing!
twiclare chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
She dealt with Jasper showing up there very graciously. I hope that she realises it's ok for her to move on now.
twiclare chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Aww, Edward seems lovely!
twiclare chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I wonder if Jasper is going to repay her for the years she worked two jobs supporting him in his studies? Now he can go and relax with his true love!
Lauren is a monster!
S1203 chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
Thats it. And there is not real jelousy but anyway, it is hard to know but it hurt so much more to look...Oh, I wish that I had an E in the shadow...once upon a time... that will be nice... You did a great emotional job, capture real feeling... thank you.
bookieme chapter 6 . 4/29/2014
Awww! I love this sweet little story!
hannaha11104 chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
Aww so beautiful. Another awesome and sweet story. Thanks for sharing your beautiful stories with all of us!
Melissa
TheRugbymom chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
very nicely done!
ForeverRobsessed chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
Awwww...I love Shutterfly ! And I love your story :-)
MatingInspires chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
Cute. Love the name shutterfly
Guest chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
I am sad that you consider this finished! I was hoping that we would go all the way until they had their own wedding.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
I think brides and grooms who smash cake at each other are stupid and disrespectful. This is an emotional day, the cake is expensive, you probably rented the tux, and the wedding dress could be ruined, no matter what the cost. My husband and I had just given and shared life changing, serious vows, We were not about to smash cake on each other! My mom made my sister's wedding dress and then changed the bodice for me when it was my turn to wed. We married on a strict budget because I was still in college. After all this time, we are still married, and would be whether we had spend $50 or $50,000!
xBabySnapsx chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
Awesome!... Jasper and Bella's conversation almost made me cry... I loved it though!
1,125 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »