Reviews for True Companion
Sailaranel chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
Aaah, cute!
Arabella Prince chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
Oh shit man. This was great. I'm literally so speechless right now...
Tashakcooks chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
This was such a great story!
Tashakcooks chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
I can't fault Jasper, even though I want to. It can be easy to get into a routine and do what is expected of you. You have a best friend and you're spending your time with her anyways, you might as well date. After dating a while you might as well get married, etc. It's hard to break from a comfortable routine.
Tashakcooks chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
Don't blame her, I melted too. Swoon!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
Wow this story really sucked there was too much Lauren and jasper you should've labeled it Bella this was not I repeat not a Bella Edward story at all and the ending sucked all that build up for nothing ugh waste of time story!
jadesabre75 chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
I loved this story! So sweet! Thanks for sharing.
Ladybug5332 chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
Just finished reading this story for the umpteenth time-seriously, I've lost count-and I love it just as much every time! It's one of those "go-to" stories when I want to read a little happy. Thanks again for writing it. If you ever get the itch, I'd love a glimpse into the future of Plannerella and her Shutterfly. You know, one, two, ten chapters...whatever calls to you! Again, thanks. I love it!
Lovely Mee chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
I loved it! Cute, and Funny! A perfect fanfiction. Keep writing stuff like this.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
A very sweet story. Thanks for sharing!
julieide chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
I love it and i'm so sadbecause it's so short.
I need more for this, please i beg
twiclare chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
What a lovely feel good story! Just what I needed. Thanks for sharing!
twiclare chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
She dealt with Jasper showing up there very graciously. I hope that she realises it's ok for her to move on now.
twiclare chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Aww, Edward seems lovely!
twiclare chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I wonder if Jasper is going to repay her for the years she worked two jobs supporting him in his studies? Now he can go and relax with his true love!
Lauren is a monster!