Reviews for True Companion
S1203 chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
Thats it. And there is not real jelousy but anyway, it is hard to know but it hurt so much more to look...Oh, I wish that I had an E in the shadow...once upon a time... that will be nice... You did a great emotional job, capture real feeling... thank you.
bookieme chapter 6 . 4/29/2014
Awww! I love this sweet little story!
hannaha11104 chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
Aww so beautiful. Another awesome and sweet story. Thanks for sharing your beautiful stories with all of us!
TheRugbymom chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
very nicely done!
ForeverRobsessed chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
Awwww...I love Shutterfly ! And I love your story :-)
MatingInspires chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
Cute. Love the name shutterfly
Guest chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
I am sad that you consider this finished! I was hoping that we would go all the way until they had their own wedding.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
I think brides and grooms who smash cake at each other are stupid and disrespectful. This is an emotional day, the cake is expensive, you probably rented the tux, and the wedding dress could be ruined, no matter what the cost. My husband and I had just given and shared life changing, serious vows, We were not about to smash cake on each other! My mom made my sister's wedding dress and then changed the bodice for me when it was my turn to wed. We married on a strict budget because I was still in college. After all this time, we are still married, and would be whether we had spend $50 or $50,000!
xBabySnapsx chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
Awesome!... Jasper and Bella's conversation almost made me cry... I loved it though!
may96 chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
Great story, though I wish it were longer... how'd he figure out the cat allergy?
maphie chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
Halo221 chapter 6 . 10/11/2013
Very sweet story! But definitely not rated M, should be T at most.
Halo221 chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
Hmm... Interesting beginning!
Midnight Cougar chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
I just finished reading this sweet short story; loved Shutterfly and Plannerella! Would be nice to see where they are now! Great story, thank you, loved the progression of their relationship here; and their careers. Very nice! :)
Jaguarsolaris chapter 6 . 6/17/2013