Reviews for True Companion
darcy13 chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
I think that Bella is right for letting Jasper go emotionally. However, Bella worked two jobs putting Jasper through school and continued working two jobs while Jasper built his academic career. Jasper owes Bella financially if nothing else. He needs to PAY UP! chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
True Companion has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
This was another beautiful story of yours. I really enjoyed it.

I don't think you've been getting any of these reviews from me on all of your stories, each chapter. I hope someday you come back and see that I sent the notes along to you. Fo you taking all the time to write your words out for us in the fandom, I hope you enjoy the input I gave in return.

Someday perhaps I will read your new stuff, if you decide to write again in this area. I have you on author alert.

Until then . . . thank you!
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
Awwww, these two are cute . . . enjoying the journey. Onwards . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
I really liked the way she put it . . .
"We were just three good people who somehow found ourselves in the middle of some sort of screwed-up love triangle. And it wasn't anyone's fault. It wasn't Jasper's fault for falling for Alice, for feeling more for her than he did for me. It wasn't even Alice's fault for showing up in his life. And I could see now that it wasn't my fault for not being enough. There wasn't any blame to be cast, only love to be cherished and embraced, and maybe a chance. I found myself all of a sudden yearning for my chance."
. . . you have such a way with words . . . I just adore your writing.

You made me want chocolate cake . . . I don't even like chocolate . . . funny!

ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
He really, really likes her . . . I so can tell . . . she is getting up her nerve to act on her crush . . . I so really love your writing!
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
The 'can-can" going on in her stomach . . . cute! He sounds so sweet, so far. Can't wait to get to know him better . . . and to know that he has ben waiting on her to be ready again :)

ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Good grief! I would never have been able to deal with a Lauren without punching her in the face . . . saying, "how do you like your black eye now for your wedding pictures?" . . . yikes! What a "see you next Tuesday" if ever there was one. Gah!
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
Noble , but so hard to be the one left behind. :(
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
Great insight & details
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Very thoughtful.
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
WTF!? Crazy bride from hell
Duvi chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
I loved it! Such a great story. Thank you for sharing!
1,134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »