Reviews for True Companion
dreampills chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
loving the new story! people in the wedding business are absolutely amazing. they get yelled at and take it with a smile. we're all hating on jasper still though right? lol. jk!
Kare831 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Glad to see something new from you! Loved TTI, can't wait to see where you go with this short story! )
FanpireMama chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Yay! I'm so glad you're writing again! You have an amazing talent to tell a story and I can't wait to see how this one unfolds. I could almost feel the heartbreak as Bella recounted the night Jasper asked her for a divorce; how sad.

But I must say that I'm giddy for Edward to show up and for sparks to fly!

mahonm2 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Great start. I can't wait to read more.
nvrsrry chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Very excited to read this story after reading this first chapter!
Siobhan B. Masen- Fraser chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Love it! It makes me so sad that Jasper broke our girls heart but then leaves room for Edward. So I guess in the grand scheme of things, not so sad after all!

Till next time...

gitgit chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
ohhh man

that was definitely an interesting chapter

i cant wait to see what you have planned for the next ones to come

man lauren is such a bridezilla

ohh man!
JaN319 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Wow did not see bella and jasper getting married and then he want to get with alice since they do have a lot of chemistry like edward n bella and good chapter thanks to your beta for helping out...
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Well, I have to give Bella credit for keeping her cool. I'd have been more than happy to kill Lauren. I have absolutely no tolerance for that type of behavior. I guess that's why I'm not a wedding planner.
grrrr.edward chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
im in. love it already
bettin1on1alice chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
edwardcu77en7over chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Im not surprised Bella and Jasper didnt work... they are too vanilla for each other, lol

and Lauren... what abitch! I used to have a floral design biz for brides and luckily I ve never met someone like her, though I have my share with crazy brides and a crazy woman who thought I was competition at some church I was hired...horrible person I tell you!
LilyLupin08 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Great first chapter! I'm looking forward to seeing where this will take Wedding Plannerella. ;)
Angelfallen4 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This is an amazing start. Poor Bella, no prince charming. :,( update!
bluewolfeyes chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
it's getting good in the story_ I can't wait until the next chapter to see what happens with bella and edward_
1,126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 .. Last Next »