Reviews for True Companion
InYourHonor chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I'm loving it so far! I like this Bella. She's kinda bad ass, but has that vulnerability to her character that you get just a glimpse of. Great start. :)
Remoska chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Oh I like this keep it going:)
colleen5182 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
i love your writing and can't wait to read the rest of this story.
mcgt chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Cute story. Curious to see where it's going.
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Bella has the patience of a saint. Job or not I refuse to be disrespected in that manner. Lauren was beyond over the top. Heifer needed to be tranquilized.
Mrs. M Cullen chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I'm liking it so far! Keep it up!
VampDog chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
A great start. Looking forward to the rest.
VictoriaJade87 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
i'm so glad i gave this a go. you've done really well with that first chapter. i enjoyed your used of cinderella as a simile, very clever. i hope you keep writing this one, i can see it turning into another fantastic story!
2littleladies chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
So far I really like your confident Bella. She has overcome so much in her life and yet she is still able to carry herself well. I'm not surprised by her cynicism, who wouldn't be cynical being a divorcee in her line of work? I'm actually quite impressed she is still a wedding planner when she could have easily changed course and switched to other events. I'm looking forward to more!

Thanks!

Kelly
shayna.lane chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
love it so far i just hope bella will never have to plan J&A's wedding as for lauren i'd totally over charge her and put laxatives in her food :) ooh then i'd press assault charges on her! can't wait for B to get her HEA
screamingSOUL chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I got excited when I saw the new story by you in my inbox, lol. I admire Bella's patience in dealing with Lauren.
HockeyChick10 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Talk about a Bridezilla! Loving the story so far.
neoearthqueen30 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
good start. cant wait to see whats next! :)
K Sora chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Oh nooooooo. I don't want to hate Jasper! But come on! After so many years and her working her butt off so he could follow his dream he just one day comes up with a divorce request? I love A/J and B/E and I know it had to happen but it still makes me want to shake my fist at him.

I love that Bella took it seemingly so well, but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't love for her to run into Jasper later on and give him hell just one good time.

Excited to see where this goes, hopefully that includes Bella dumping some cake on top of Laurens head. :)
StarryNightT chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
WHOA was not expecting Jasper to be Bella's high school sweetheart. I liked that little curveball ;D

Can I just say I'M SO SO FREAKING HAPPY THAT YOU POSTED A NEW STORY! I missed your writting so MUCH! My roommate has been rereading Take The Ice all week so the first thing I did when I found out that you posted a new story was tweet her telling her it was up. She read it in English class; I had to wait until I got home from stupid work XP But we both LOVE it so far and can't wait until Friday! I will probably cry when the 3 weeks is up-I'm not even joking. Okaymaybealittle. :p

Just tell me one thing-IS THERE GOING TO BE POLYVORE? *_*

See ya Friday ;)

-Rachelle-

Oh, and WOW is Lauren a BITCH! There is just no excuse, wedding or no. If someone treated me that way at work I'd probably get fired because I don't know how nice I'd be able to be. And I'm a very pleasent person. Bravo, Bella, bravo.
1,151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 .. Last Next »