Reviews for True Companion
jessicasheehan chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I love it and I'm so glad you're back with a new story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
A is for Angel chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
love it so far3
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Hmmmm Lucky I am not a Wedding Planner! I would of laid Lauren the bitch out when she scratched me! Thanks for sharing this story I loved it :o) See you next time! Chilly x
jillybean19 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Looking forward to more!
FFpassion chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
welcome back, I'm looking forward to reading more.

I enjoyed the first chapter.

love

Irene

xx
bighenluvsrob chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
YEAH~I THINK IT IS GOING TO BE A GREAT STORY AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR EDWARD!
AKOSGIRL chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Loved it! Dealing with a bridezilla myself and my daughter is only the flowergirl. Can't wait to meet Edward.
allidel chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Wow - Lauren is a bitch beyond belief! Love the story so far...can't wait to read more. Thank you!
SabLuvsLogan chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Great update talk about restraint christ Lauren's a flaming bitch hahah til friday :D
helenemc chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I was happy to see that you had started another story. Love the first chapter and can't wait for more. I am also looking forward to the outtakes from TTI.
myhidiehole chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
i like it! :D
linz832 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Was extremely excited when I saw you had a new story although I am a tad gutted it will only be a short story as take the ice is my favourite story ever. Really loved the 1st chapter of this, can't wait to see edward, am hoping we get to meet him soon. Oh & lauren is a complete bitch!
Nonita chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
You're back!

I had missed your writing.

Thanks for the new story.

Looking forward to the next one!

P. waiting for the outtakes of TTI.
sballLuvr5 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
so far this sounds very interesting. it's sad that Jasper divorced Bella, but i can't wait until Edward comes in the picture :) and Lauren is such a bitch sheesh! loved it so far, can't wait for the next chapter :):)

Kristi
Gabi-b chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I loooooooooooove it, favorite now.

Xo, G