Reviews for True Companion
carebear309 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Sounds interesting! Love that Jasper is the one who broke her heart. Nice change up from Jacob, James or Mike. Wonder how we will meet Edward ;)
HeatherA9 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Awwww, this looks to a wonderful short story, I'm so glad you're writing again.
justluey chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
wow. what a life she's living.
RaeCullen chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Oh boy the bridezilla was scary! Off to a cute and wonderful start! :) I feel bad for Bella though. :( but I know she wont be lonely for long! :)

Xoxo

Rae
GetOffMyChick chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I just happened to read your tweet about your new story and raced over to FFn to check it out. So far I love the premise, I can already tell it's gonna be a cute, little story. I've missed reading your work since TTI, so I'm glad you're bringing us something new! x
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I LOVED THIS FIRST CHAPTER. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHERE YOU TAKE THIS STORY. UPDATE SOON!
acydrose chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
great story, loved the B/J/A fiasco lol :)
TwilightFan104 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Oh this could be a lot of fun. Can't wait to read more.
KTNCullen chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Oh yeah, I'm definitely in...especially since I read the teaser for chapter 2! Can't wait to meet your Photoward! Is it wrong that I'm wishing Lauren will get left at the altar? She's brutaal! I've witnessed some quality Bridezillas too! *shivers* they're scaaaaaaarrrrrrryyy...

Looking forward to Friday!

Katy
dreampills chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
loving the new story! people in the wedding business are absolutely amazing. they get yelled at and take it with a smile. we're all hating on jasper still though right? lol. jk!
Kare831 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Glad to see something new from you! Loved TTI, can't wait to see where you go with this short story! )
FanpireMama chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Yay! I'm so glad you're writing again! You have an amazing talent to tell a story and I can't wait to see how this one unfolds. I could almost feel the heartbreak as Bella recounted the night Jasper asked her for a divorce; how sad.

But I must say that I'm giddy for Edward to show up and for sparks to fly!

mahonm2 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Great start. I can't wait to read more.
nvrsrry chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Very excited to read this story after reading this first chapter!
Siobhan B. Masen- Fraser chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Love it! It makes me so sad that Jasper broke our girls heart but then again...it leaves room for Edward. So I guess in the grand scheme of things, not so sad after all!

Till next time...