Reviews for True Companion
JaN319 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Wow did not see bella and jasper getting married and then he want to get with alice since they do have a lot of chemistry like edward n bella and good chapter thanks to your beta for helping out...
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Well, I have to give Bella credit for keeping her cool. I'd have been more than happy to kill Lauren. I have absolutely no tolerance for that type of behavior. I guess that's why I'm not a wedding planner.
grrrr.edward chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
im in. love it already
bettin1on1alice chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
edwardcu77en7over chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Im not surprised Bella and Jasper didnt work... they are too vanilla for each other, lol

and Lauren... what abitch! I used to have a floral design biz for brides and luckily I ve never met someone like her, though I have my share with crazy brides and a crazy woman who thought I was competition at some church I was hired...horrible person I tell you!
LilyLupin08 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Great first chapter! I'm looking forward to seeing where this will take Wedding Plannerella. ;)
Angelfallen4 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This is an amazing start. Poor Bella, no prince charming. :,( update!
bluewolfeyes chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
it's getting good in the story_ I can't wait until the next chapter to see what happens with bella and edward_
corporsl chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
You never disappoint - this was great and I look forward to the remaining chapters, although in my opinion, I know it won't be long enough to my liking! But that's what you get for being such a fantastic writer!
jessicasheehan chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I love it and I'm so glad you're back with a new story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
A is for Angel chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
love it so far3
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Hmmmm Lucky I am not a Wedding Planner! I would of laid Lauren the bitch out when she scratched me! Thanks for sharing this story I loved it :o) See you next time! Chilly x
jillybean19 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Looking forward to more!
FFpassion chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
welcome back, I'm looking forward to reading more.

I enjoyed the first chapter.

bighenluvsrob chapter 1 . 4/4/2011