Reviews for You Are Not Alone
Technokitty818 chapter 7 . 1/12/2014
Cute. Adorably cute.
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
I'm debating with myself whether I would have wanted a continuation of this. It's always good to have a continuation of a good story but...sometimes the shorter is all the more beautiful. So. I'm not sure. But! It was good!
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I always thought that, what made Doctor was the very thing he did, which made everyone around him frustrated. Keep everything to himself. Not say much, not react much. His sorrow would always feel thousand times more heartbreaking with him just standing there motionless. Although, he would always say everything with his eyes. They tear my heart (sadly no hearts) apart. So, maybe the outrage there...was not very much him. But other than that! I find this idea interesting.
Pixiefame chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Love the story please continue
jeremy's wife chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
very good. love rose and 10 together!
TorchWooder98 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I read your story and apologize. i wrote one quite similar to it and with the same title. I have changed the title and will attempt to write my story as different from yours as I can make it.
DPraven chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
I thought I should let you know if there is another story with the exact same title and similar summary as this one. it's only 1 short chapter, but your first chapter is extremely similar to it. many unusual similarities stood out between the two: both had the Doctor being angry at Rose, mentioning her being pink and yellow, and a golden fob watch instead of a silver one. there are many differences and this could very well just be a coincidence. I'm leaving this review just in case. a similar review will be sent to the other story. Thank you.
willam and jack and jake chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
willam and jack and jake chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
willam and jack and jake chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
willam and jack and jake chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
willam and jack and jake chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
willam and jack and jake chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
shinjuTHEpearl chapter 7 . 5/7/2011
im kinda sad that the others wont remember her and they arent living in the parallel world anymore, but i liked it _