Reviews for Farewells and Reconciliations
kpenguin23 chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Heyyyy! I thought this was really really good sonfar! Can't wait for the next chapters! :)
my best enemy chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Aw, Mad how sweet and sad! But why not Scorpius?:P

Anyway, gosh first of all: I LOVED that Louis was the "chain', cause that just seemed so poetic, the repititions and all. And it was wonderfully well written and real. Somehow I actually do like the fact she didn't end up with Scorpius, cause that seems more realistic, y'know?

Fantastic job!
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Oh, Mad, this was adorable! Your Scorpius is to /die/ for ;) And AmyLouis was just...(pardon the pun) AMYZING! :D

Well, duh P But seriously, I did enjoy the story itself, even while I was mentally giggling over AmyLouis - how did you get so lucky with Miss Amy Scamander, huh? XD

And that last line was pure win, Idol twinny. Pure. Win. Kinda like James did last night on Idol :)

Awesome job, and keep writing!
BlueEyes444 chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
Oh my Merlin, Mad-O. :D The sweetest. :D
verity candor chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
Awww, this is terribly sweet, Madling.

I love the repeated "Imagine..." sentences - you manage to make the whole piece seem a bit dreamy, like you're watching it through Lucy's eyes.

Yay, lovely characterizations, and lovely writing!
XD chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Cute, very cute. Continue soon? :D
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Oh my! :D This was just priceless! I loved it. :D I'm eagerly waiting to see what he gets into next. XD
lonely hands chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This is pretty much the definition of a(i)myzhieing, yo. It's just rebel!Hufflepuffs and snarky!Slyhterins and ohmygosh, can I have Scorpius? Can I? Please?

I ADORED the interactions between Amy and Scorpius, with Amy defending Lorcan and Lysander putting 'toast' instead of 'bread,' which /I/ do -insert mad cackling here- and the ending with AmyLouis.

'And in the end, he learns his lesson- don't mess with Scamanders.'

This is very true and I find it ridiculously cute, for some random reason
Hot-Pants chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
You know who this is, right?

Well, anyway, I wanted to say thanks and that I utterly adored this story!

It's going on my profile and favorites and everything the second I get back.

/Well, after I drop by Randomness, of course.

Amy made me laugh, and so did Scorpius. Just because.

Hehe, everything about Louis and Amy made me smile, though, because, well, it's always going to be Louis for me, isn't it? (Or Aimy, but you know...) ;)

I can't believe you just completely went and insulted Lysander... way to be cool, man. I thought you were in love? Plus, you didn't so much as mention Lorcan. O

I thought the story could have gone a tad more in depth and explained more and all, but good job, anyhow.

Me and Louis both thank you.

Also, I love how you put OOC at the end instead of A/N or Author's Note... back at the RP, are we?

Drishti chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
So, I snuck on.

And I'm glad I did, because, holy crap, this was amyzhie-ing, and I would have been -pissed- if I had missed this.

Dude, I don't think you need me to tell you how gorgeously perfect this was.

I'm not even Amy and I loved this!

I might rant to you via Formspring later.