Reviews for Asylum
YojimboTenshi chapter 40 . 6/15
This story was absolutely beautiful. I really hope you decide to write a follow up piece, even if it's only a one-shot. I'd love to see how Keiko and Tsukiko get back in touch with the others (if they ever do), what happens when they find the others, and what the future has in store for them. As you can see I've become more than a little invested in your story. -
Bomani Akila Neteru chapter 40 . 1/23
This has been one of the most unique, heart throbbing, brain twisting stories I have ever read. It has this charm to it that sucks me in without hesitation or resistance.
Reading this has been an experience I'm glad I got to enjoy. So, I want to thank you, for sticking with this and finishing it.

Thank you.
CybeastFalzar chapter 39 . 1/18
I loved this story. So much it's going into my favorites, and that is a rare honor.
CybeastFalzar chapter 40 . 1/18
Ah...what a wonderful, wonderful story...It also does a fantastic job explaining why Balmung is such a dick at the beginning of .hack/Infection
animelover610 chapter 40 . 1/18
Wow. It definitely has been a journey. A three year one for me, but a journey none-the-less. It's always sad to see an amazing fanfic end, but all good things come to an end right? It's especially sad for me because there aren't very many .hack fanfics, especially not OC fanfics. But I'm happy there was at least an ending, since a number of fanfics I was following were discontinued this past year.

When the end of the story was approaching, I was really curious about how it would end. And I really am happy with how the ending turned. A little curious about little details that were mentioned in the last chapter, but not all questions need be answered at the end of stories. It's really funny too because in my Balmung story hiding on my computer, I also gave Balmung the name Satoshi but with a different last name. Yours is an admittedly much cooler last name than mine. haha You've done an amazing job consistently keeping the game characters in character and your original characters were very well developed. Your writing style is really good; it keeps the reader's attention while simultaneously making the reader feel like their in the story and fighting right alongside Keiko and the others.

Anyways, it's been an amazing journey and I'm glad I was able to take it with you and Keiko. Hopefully we can meet again! _ Good luck!
Lovely Writer369 chapter 31 . 9/23/2014
Please continue!
James Birdsong chapter 29 . 7/18/2014
Good two chapters. Yay
CybeastFalzar chapter 29 . 7/17/2014
EXCELLENT chapter.
CybeastFalzar chapter 28 . 5/28/2014
We-eeell... a mind meld...
James Birdsong chapter 27 . 5/27/2014
Good five chapters.
James Birdsong chapter 22 . 11/22/2013
Wow. Excellent. Good chapters.
CybeastFalzar chapter 20 . 10/24/2013
I love this story... please update!
CybeastFalzar chapter 15 . 10/23/2013
Screwed upi last review. LOVE THIS STORY.
CybeastFalzar chapter 14 . 10/23/2013