Reviews for Piledriver Waltz
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
amazing fic :)
Princesa andrmeda chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Since I can't seem to get my thoughts in order after reading that, I'll try what Germany does to see if it also works for me.

1) I found out about GerAus around a month ago.

2) I do know it's a bit late on my part to just come into the fandom and just thinking of this pairing.

3) I still love it nonetheless.

4) Most of the time it's one-sided from Germany's or Austria's end.

5) Most of the time it has also Italy involved.

6) Or Prussia for that matter.

7) They seemed real in this story; their small quirks, their vices (like staring at that stain for a long time or making stupid lists all the time).

8) They seem so /human/ in your story that it left me speechless.

9) And I loved every second of it.

10) I don't know what to say about Italy.

11) Since GerIta isn't one of my favorite pairings either I'll just shrug.

12) Germany's sorta existential crisis felt so right to him.

13) Austria's subtle yet constant presence wasn't out of place either.

14) Even if he didn't really interact with him or said something to cheer him up.

15) Because sometimes, for a depressed person, the feeling of not being totally lonely is enough comfort.
Super-lovely-dovely-loveliness chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
This was just so beautiful and sensitive and emotional that I don't know what more I can say. I will definitely be checking out more stories from you! You captured the characters perfectly in my opinion :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
It's interesting how everything takes the form of lists-I can see Germany doing that. I do agree that GerAus is also quite interesting, and a nice change from all the GerIta (though I do ship it). Kinda cool that Prussia is the one being mature and wise for once, though I guess wise words often come from where we don't expect. Just one bit of confusion...are they countries or people?
Pear-Shaped chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I love your style of writing:D The lists were really fun to read too, less serious than the rest of the story.
Faenil chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This story is simply amazing and fantastic!
hrhAcid chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I dont know where to start! It was fantastic, so much emotion and confusion and everyone were in character and I really do love your style!
Breathing Fire chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU TO MAKE ME FEEL THIS
rarepairs love. rarepairsrealisticangstylove even more. Do you like writing complicated relationships? :P And the hint of PruCan I just noticed. o.o
Reasons Germany's Life Sucks, People Who I Don't Deserve, How To Ruin Relationships, Why Italy Is Perfect, Why Austria Is –

He doesn't really know what Austria is, so that's a stupid idea.

That is almost heartbreakingly sad.
kitkit11183 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I can imagine Germany making those lists. Lovely story.
Wassermagierin chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Wow...this story seriously sent shivers down my spine. I'm not quite sure what exactly gave me this feeling; perhaps it's because this felt incredibly realistic to me.

I can really empathize with Germany, since I once was in a similar situation (sure, it wasn't a love interest, but my best friend told me over the phone that maybe we shouldn't meet up anymore, and I had always considered her the one who could really understand me). The way little things, whether it's a photograph or a gift you got or something else entirely, can remind you of that person, and even if it's been some time it just starts *hurting* and you know you should be over it by now but you just *can't*...and being around other people can help however at other times they'll just remind you of what is gone. But even if that's the case you'll just have to grind your teeth and make the best of what you have in order to make your own future in which you can be just as happy as long as you try. I could see all of that in your story and that makes me really glad.

Exceptionally done, I love it!
P chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
WHENS THE NEXT CHAPTER ! :'C
Ikhnium chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I really like this story. Germany/Austria is one of my favorite pairs and I think it has the right to live. In this fic I especially like all those Germany's thoughts and how he tries to put everything in a list :D I think me and him has something in common :3
Autumn Laef chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
One of the best GermanyxAustria fics I've read! It's so good to read something that is not downright angst from the begoning to the end .' Though there's not much there event wise but the fic holds their personalities so well and Germany is just a silly man ' but I think Austria can handle him

thank you for sharing this!
SiZodiac chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
i've never read anything quite like this before and i can only say it's beyond my expectation and it's amazing. it brings a bitter smile onto my face that not-at-all fake but not really genuine either, since the sadness behind very word is just so strong.

and in a way, it's truely beautiful.
Kiki-Bunny chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This was both cute, funny and sad all at once. You have officially confused my heart. D: :D

... I couldn't decide which smiley was more appropriate.