Reviews for A Question of Destiny
dmarie1184 chapter 66 . 5/3
Ha yes! This should've been in the show. I would've loved to see Merlin sing.
dmarie1184 chapter 57 . 4/30
Yep, totally bawled at Will's tears
dmarie1184 chapter 16 . 4/15
Oh my goodness you're right about that plot hole! I didn't even think about it but it makes sense. He's killed others for consorting with sorcerers before.
dmarie1184 chapter 11 . 4/14
I like the idea that Morgana helped him learn to ride a horse. That was one more thing they didn't really explain in the series.
dmarie1184 chapter 4 . 4/12
Love this. You fill in so many questions-ones I didn't even know I had! I really like the backstory for Hunith too and you put that in very seamlessly. Well done!
dmarie1184 chapter 1 . 4/12
I've heard of your fic for awhile now and finally got around to starting it. Completely drawn in already and looking forward to the ride ahead!
yummypie193 chapter 10 . 11/27/2016
I want a statue dog now D:
Lya200 chapter 5 . 7/13/2016
Well, Arthur was in for a rude awakening if he ever thought Merlin would behave. This was great!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
I'm back for a reread of this! This fic ultimately introduced me to the wonderful world of Merlin BBC. All I can say? THANK YOU for this wonderful story.

(By the way, your fanfic, Secret of Frost and Moon, was the story that dragged me into Rise of the Guardians. I love you for that.)
Skylark chapter 73 . 10/24/2014
Yay Speedwriting! I can't believe you can write like this under a time constraint. Anyway, I really like this story, and I hope Arthur figures out Merlin is a Sorcerer before Uther dies. Honestly I don't know what the producers were think in not having A figure out M had magic until like the last episode! Sorry, for the small rant but the last season was so disappointing in my opinion.
Linorien chapter 48 . 10/16/2014
I love Gaius teasing him at the end. The show really didn't focus enough on Gaius knowing the prophecies and how that might change his view of Merlin even if only slightly.
joi chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Hello, I love your Merlin stories! And I really like how Arthur learned and excepted Merlin's magic while the King was still alive. I also love your additions between the episodes - they're my favorite part. One thing that would have been better is if you had the stories better labeled, I started with "A question of Motives" because I didn't know there was one before that, and then I found "A question of Resolve" and I was super excited to read it, then I just found this one!

My point-if you could label them one, two and three or something, it would be way better because I would have know that I wasn't starting in the right place. Instead, I have ended up reading this series backwards.

Anyway...sorry for rambling. I really love your stories, you have managed build a more complex, interesting plot, and make the original episodes even more believable, plus, you are a very talented writer.

Thank you for the amazing stories and good luck on your future writings!
Moni Hasnone chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
If only I could write like you... :)
I read your entire fic in a day(x5)! And I'm in love, esp. with the sub-episodes. Thank you so much!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 77 . 8/5/2014
I wonder what would have happened if Gaius had kept Merlin's ability from Merlin to protect him...
Auua Ytjoml chapter 75 . 8/5/2014
He came into both sides of his power, the power over his elemental and the power of life and death in about ten minutes. That's got to have messed with his magic and body.