Reviews for Fearless in the Dark
Analise chapter 3 . 3/22
Bwahaha! I love Draco as a defected Slytherin, wish it would happen more often. Short and sweet, you did a great job with his emotional breakdown and making being blind realistic - but I am so glad he could see magic!
A.
AYCMW20 chapter 3 . 2/16
This was LOVE. I adored it. Malfoy is a good trump card indeed ;) And the way the Gryffindors and Draco got along gave me fuzzy feels xD
RugitusAstra chapter 3 . 1/29
That was great! Hahahaha, I love you!
aya777 chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
Is this really the ending? It seems almost like a cliff hanger! Story was amazing :) Wish there was/is a sequel!
kaname's harisen chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
This was a beautiful and satisfying piece I loved it!
Angel Girl5 chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
I really liked this story and am sad that it ended.

Is there a possibility of you continuing it?
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
Aww man! I was really enjoying this! I'm so sad to see it end :(
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
"I never would have guessed from your high-pitched screams," Draco said.
LOL! Laughed so hard at this!

I love how Draco becomes close to the Gryffindors, but in a realistic fashion.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Oh. My. GOD. I thought about a blind Draco but didn't think anyone else had actually written something. Let alone something as amazing as THIS.
Bloody hell! This is amazing!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
this storyline seems similar to that of the book/movie beastly! Was it inspired by it?
El Reino chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
I have to say, I really like your stories. You manage to write so skillfully, I actually started thinking this was canon. I really have no edits to point out, so in apology I can just give you compliments. :) Love the way you write the twins! That last line was absolutely hilarious. I did not really understand what Dumbledore meant, but I am not against reading it again in attempt to understand. :)

Very well done! Thank you very much for sharing.
El R.
Musette Fujiwara chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
I love it
ItsThatGirlAgain chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed the relationship progression between Draco and Hermione and of course the rest of her "idiot friends". An interesting theme you went with here, with Draco going blind as a result of a quidditch accident. I never thought I'd like it, but it was wonderful. 'Course through the beginning I was clutching my laptop, going, "oh my poor baby!" at Draco's plight XD. Of course I did a silent cheer when Draco beat Ernie (damn good-for-nothing Hufflepuffs). Anyways it was a great read!
:3 ItsThatGirlAgain
kaevilla chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
That ending was classic! I loved it! :)
Judith chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Oh, the story was adorable! Genius! I loved it!
A good plot, and pefectly executed, I will surely check out your other stories!