Reviews for Fearless in the Dark
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
More? An epilogue at least? Please? I love how you both nailed Draco and Hermione in the beginning and continued it to the end (this chapter?). Great romance. Kudos.
xCHARLIExPEACHx chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
Please tell me you're continuing this. I love it. I really really love it. You do such an amazing job with Draco, and the twins are hysterical. I can see this being a really long story! Good job!
nature love 95 chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
hahah awww! i loved the end!

amazing job!
mekhala chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
loved it! sequel!
nightline chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
Interesting idea - I've never read a story with a blind Draco before. His "special" attitude made for an interesting reading experience, that's for sure :-)

Thanks for sharing this story, I enjoyed it a lot!
katnisspotter chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
What a nice story!

You're an amazing writer... do you know that? super love this )

Will you be making a sequel? haha :D
SayomiTenma chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
"I don't care if the Slytherins do want him back," one of the twins said, "we're keeping him." Best thing. Ever. In the history of the world! And as for the story, chapter, everything as a whole, I adored it. It was amazing and I hope to see more from you on the Dramione side.
starsinlove chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
:') !

Beautiful piece :') sniff

im so happy for them...

-ang
Black Fireflies chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
This is just AMAZING. AHAH LOVEEEE the endd :)

Whaaat this is the end ! ;_; NO more chappies ? :( I'll be looking for a sequel :P AHHA
TheLadyBookworm chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
This is a really cute story. Hope you update soon.
Chaos Dragon chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
okay, this totally just went to my faves list. not just because it's a great story, but that last little bit, and the last line. oh, sublimely perfect. this was wonderful, loved your evolution of draco. the witty banter is fun, the threats are fun, the twins are always fun. great story. thanks for sharing.

~cd
dragonsking chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
wow!

That's all i can say right now. Read this chap twice, :)

Loved the plot. Added story to fav. ;)

Do update soon. :P
The Crimson Sheath chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
Oh My God. That was fantastic. Amazing. Just absolutely, positively wonderful. Major high-fiving would ensue...were you physically near me. lol. Anyway, brilliant job! And a great ending.
KasumeNightRain chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
THis is such an AMAZING story!
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »