Reviews for Fearless in the Dark
The Crimson Sheath chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
OH MAH GAUD! It's so good! I can't wait for the next update. Update, update, update! :D Pretty please. 3

-The Crimson Sheath
Chaos Dragon chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
*cracks up* that was such a funny ending. nice thing with the seeing of the magic. enjoyed the chapter.

~cd
Silverlionessdreamer chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
Hi, i think this is a really original story! Next chapter please!

Greetings Silverlionessdreamer
icansoar chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
Very cute!

It's strange though, how Draco isn't facing any retribution from his housemates for 'fraternizing with the enemy' and aiding the Gryffindors in playing pranks on the Slytherins.
DreamALittleBigger chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
I am in love with this story. Bravo! Please update soon! :)
SayomiTenma chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Okay, you're an amazing writer. This is beautiful, and that's really all I can say. Excellent and I can't wait to see the update!
asianartist-inu chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Great start please keep going :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Amazing start. Please continue as I'd love to see where this shall go.
sushiking chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
oh this is precious. seriously. I'm looking forward for the next chap! )
nature love 95 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
love it! i can't wait!

x
i.blackSaki chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I've never read a story where Draco's blind before, so this is quite interesting. I like it :) can't wait for your next update!

-Saki.
faithonhold chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
...Wow. That was fantastic. I've never read a story with Draco blind, but I can tell this is going to be a good one. Can't wait for the update!
dracoaddicted chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Oh my goodness, can I just say this was fantastic? I'm so glad you wrote it after the little comment I made, it turned out brilliant and I really can't wait for more! Keep writing!

xo sofia
featherandink chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Oh my GOD. This is AMAZING. Please update soon!
The Crimson Sheath chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Wow. I'm really excited for the next installment. I've always wanted to write something like this, well, currently, I have something in the works, but I like yours a lot. Can't wait for the update! (and no, that wasn't supposed to rhyme...)

-The Crimson Sheath