Reviews for Fearless in the Dark
akorah chapter 3 . 7/5/2017
I was so terrified something was going to go wrong when the Death Eaters attacked! Love, love, love the end.
SF31 chapter 3 . 5/2/2017
This is nicely written without being too disturbing, which quite a few fanfics are.
Good story.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/1/2017
This is one of my favorite fanfics. So coherently written with great character development and narrative construction.
StephanieTronco chapter 3 . 3/26/2017
Aw I really loved this! Great job!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/16/2017
I'm absolutely in love with this. Honestly it's just brilliant.
EStrunk chapter 3 . 2/7/2017
I was very curious about the reaction in the dungeons. Didn't quite expect that. Did Bellatrix live? Loved the dialogue at the end. Brave Draco was amazing.
EStrunk chapter 2 . 2/7/2017
The idea that he can see magic is fantastic, as is Dumbledore and Luna playing long distance chess during meals. Malfoy's "apology" was classic.
EStrunk chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
That was heartbreaking. I hated the bit about why Slytherins didn't visit each other when they were hurt. I loved Hermione's explanation of why Snape sent her.
Kelsey441 chapter 3 . 1/16/2017
Very cute.
Kelsey441 chapter 3 . 1/16/2017
Very cute.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/10/2017
This is great. Short but sweet
Alytiger chapter 3 . 11/16/2016
The twins and Tonks are my favorite part of this chapter
Alytiger chapter 2 . 11/16/2016
Bless Ron and Harry. 2 AM just because they didn't want to run into Hermione. They're supposed to be Gryffindors!
ksouza3 chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
Loved it so much I had to read it again! I just think the interactions and dialogue between Hermione and Draco are so amazing written and just make the story come alive. I also love any mention of the Weasley twins and their end comments about keeping Draco. And the ending of how Draco gets Hermione as his girlfriend is so cute! Thanks for writing!
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 3 . 9/1/2016
This is sweet. I liked how you have everything change, though I'm sad that it was only three chapters.
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »