Reviews for Fearless in the Dark
ksouza3 chapter 2 . 9/1/2016
Sorry just realized I forgot to login when reviewing. Just wanted to also say how I liked how Draco ended up portraying some Gryffindor traits, but still keeping true to his own personality traits. And the way they end up as a couple at the end is the best! Thanks again for writing this!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/1/2016
Omg that last sentence was too funny! Such a great Dramione fic. And I think you captured all the characters perfect to the tee. I especially love how all the boys look to Draco for revenge advice. Thanks so much for writing this unique story!
habababa chapter 3 . 8/6/2016
Amazing story! Draco and the Gryffindors were the best! I loved it :)
Succubus0210 chapter 3 . 6/24/2016
THIS is SO GOOD! OMG
You described Draco's new ability really well. Easy to understand and the story flow smoothly. I just wish it's longer than just 3 chapters
anidot90 chapter 3 . 3/20/2016
Ugh this fic! please do a sequel!
Nimueiswriting chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
So funny, it's great!
consumedly chapter 3 . 5/13/2015
I love this fic! I like the way you deal with Draco's blindness and the way slytherins aren't just bad guys also the Weasleys :D the twins are the best! And I'd like to read more of this universe I'm about to go check your works... just wanted to thank you for sharing this
Guest chapter 3 . 4/12/2015
I love love loved this! So awesome! Keep writing
SusanMarieS chapter 3 . 3/21/2015
lol. perfect all around. thank you
chrisliz chapter 2 . 2/27/2015
Loving the story! Funny and well written.
SlytherinsSexGodess1 chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
I love this story but I wish it wasn't so short but other than that it is really good. I only saw a few things wrong with it but they were not to major. I really liked how you added the twins and having them and the rest of the Gryffindors accepting Draco.
Darkbeautx17 chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
Lol I truly loved it more please :)
ordinary vamp chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
This was a lovely story, and so beautifully written. Love it.

Happy writing.
chemicalflashes chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
You are definitely a very talented writer and this story was so original! Awesome! Fabulous! Amazing! Fantastic!
EndlessLoveEternally chapter 3 . 9/25/2014