Reviews for I Want To Hold Your Hand
27kirune12 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. I cried...a lot. God, I'm speechless. I could feel every emotion, every feeling...amazing. Keep up the good work :')
theAkuRokuFaNaTiC chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I love this story! (and GLEE) I cant imagine how hard it mustve been to write this, but you did amazing!
Coven Eye chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Wow, this is a surprise. It's been so long since I can read someone touches again the hunred-years-old shinigami aspect of Rukia and the nature of the duty she's always proud of. The way you depict their characters and relationship is very 'real', too. "Gentle, even when she's in the middle of a fight" - yes, people keep demanding her to be stronger in battle, more powerful, they forgot that this is what makes her so beautiful and unique.

To be able to read your precious story on ff now-a-days really makes me so happy :)
a fan chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
my god, that story had me choked up. America seems to take its blessings for granted... Love the story!
novicestar chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I was crying and trembling too! It's not often a story moves me so much, but you did a wonderful job of writing this. Thank you so much.

RIP Tsunami victims. :'(

x
ReginaCaelum chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Thank you for writing this story. I too was struck deeply by what god-awful tragedy happened in Japan, but my grief somehow could not be controlled into words. You did a beautiful job of combining the Bleach universe's characters as well as the agony of a real person living in Japan. I'm glad you didn't make this too-romancey, but this was a good opportunity for them to grow closer. Well done.

-RC
Cindy chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Thank-you for remembering those who have suffered through this harsh hand that Mother Nature has dealt Japan. It's a very kind and beautiful thing of you to do.

We should never have to witness what we did with Japan, and yet the truth is, we have. The least we could do is remember those lost and those who have lost.
JoyfullyMiserable chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
bahh, that was sad D: but cute :3 i loved it, good jobb
ChAoS-iN-oRdEr chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
wow! I loved that, I really felt the emotion. I cried at the end!