Reviews for Maria's Story
Brovenger chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I actually liked this. More than I thought I would. It was an interesting take on the whole entire thing, and a nice fresh re-hashing of the events. Well done!
6700AD chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
A nice try, but this doesn't come close to her or Frank's character
Punisherette chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Mr. No Name Hater...if you deign to read this, I have a few words for you.

1. I dare you to go up and even insinuate to any military vet that having PTSD is for weaklings. PTSD is actually quite common and it doesn’t make anyone weak to have it. It makes a person human, and I’m sorry for you if you can’t see that.

2. Learn proper punctuation before you go around telling other people that they suck as writers. Having poor grammar and punctuation skills and critiquing writers on their poor writing ability makes you look like a hypocrite and you will not be taken seriously.

3. And thanks for the encouragement. I’m going to keep on writing. Don’t like it? Don’t read. Move on and find someone else to troll.

4. I find it highly amusing that you would find it necessary to comment on both of my stories since I’m such a horrible writer.

5. This will be the only response to hate reviews that I’ll give. I understand that they’ll happen and since I do not believe in censorship, I will let them stay up there. (Although I will remove personal attacks.) Everyone is entitled to their opinions, after all. Haters are going to hate.
BLAKKSTONE chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
This was poweful.

You write beautifully.

This is something unexplored-mostly-in the comic books. There was one instance where Maria showed up-a two part GN special in the 1990s, but it hasn't been done often. As an old time fan, I really enjoyed this.

Very well done.
Poseidon Productions chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This was a great story, showing the infamous day through different eys.

very well done.