Reviews for Getting Out
randomstranger chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This is really sad. I feel so sorry for Rory. And I have to admit that I didn't see much connection between Amy and Rory. This fic is really well-written and well done.
Silver Ame Tsukino chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
The Doctor [while Rory is leaving]: "I caused a companion's relationship to end. Again. I've really got to stop doing that, though it's not my fault..."

Smh, Rory and Mickey deserved better. Mickey got the best with Martha Jones. Rory...Rory stuck with Amy. smh.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I really liked this story and it shows exactly how felt about Amy and Rory in the beginning of season 5. It's nice how they changed my feelings towards Amy in season 6. Especially in the Girl who waited. I know she truly loves and deserves Rory now.

I love Rory and his extreme loyalty.(Just though I'd put my Rory love out there. He's just so lovely and loveable.)
Terapsina chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I completely ship Rory/Amy so this was very sad for me, but I sometimes kinda hated Amy (especially after the kiss, god that was just awful) so it did me good to read this.

And I completely agree with your opinions on Amy/11 and Rose/10, they don't work and even more they REALLY shouldn't (I am however actually a Martha/10 and River/11 shipper not a Romana/Doctor one, but that might be because I haven't watched the original series and so can't judge).

Rory did remind me of Mickey when we first saw him (the earlier version... WELLL now that I think about it the later version too), and although I'm glad Rory actually got the girl this was an interesting picture of how it could have gone if Amy hadn't let go of the Raggedy Doctor.

Well done :)
PourMeSomethingStrongerThanMe chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I love it, I love the 11/amy but i'm team rory, my favorite line is "He didn't date during those years, although more than one pretty girl would probably have had him"
SilverWolf7 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Rory is by far one of my favourite companions. And I completely ship him with Amy. I have meta coming up on the similarities between Amy and Rose, but the differences on how they were written that make Amy a better person than Rose coming up shortly.
Pilcrow chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Poor Rory. This is a very interesting read.
The Sainted Physician chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Sweet and angsty and all around wonderful! You are a wonderful writer.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
There are people that will call this nice
MayFairy chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
yeah, i do hate how 11/Amy completely excludes Rory, who is awesome. a nice little one shot!
JessieRedbird chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Oooh, I love this. I think you completely captured his character here; the tone is simple but well thought and well meaning- just like Rory.

And I agree, Rory is too much of an adorable bee to have to love someone like Amy. Meh.

Good job though, I really loved this piece

*Asteria
phantomlistener chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Oh, Rory. I love what you've done with this - a far bleaker view of Rory and Amy's relationship but at the same time acknowledging that it's nobody's fault that they can't quite connect. Heatbreaking, but wonderful that he strikes out on his own. He'll be brilliant.
x-Avarice-x chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I AGREE. Rory doesn't deserve Amy. Just like Rose didn't deserve Mickey. Rory and Mickey both deserve better than those two. I'm glad Mickey got Martha in the end, but it would be nice to see Rory gets someone who really deserves him, though we all know that won't happen.
Romana2 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I have never liked Amy apart from the first episode and she is proably too much like Rose.I hate 11/Amy as much as I hate Rose/Doctor maybe more

She is not good enough for Rory I hate the way Amy treats Rory I love Rory through he could just do so much better and I love this story :D