Reviews for Forged Alliances and Broken Dreams
Azrael der Kater chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Good evening,
You wanted a proper review? Normally, only people with very bad stories beg for them and I am very happy to say, that you are an exception!
I can't say much about grammar and spelling, English is not my mothertongue, but what I can say, is that the plot is fantastic, the characters fun to read and the canon-characters are hit on the mark. Also, how describe things, how you fill gaps, is fantastic!
Only bad point, which isn't really bad: I can't really make out when one scene ends and the next begins. Sure, the story shows it, but I would love to have an optical signal, a double-paragraph or something.

Aside from that the story is worth any praise imaginable!
So, I hope you are satisfied - I definately am, and I really hope, that you will continue this awesome story.

mfg,
Azrael der Kater
Guest chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Oh, wait, I thought of something. When Sarah tells Ykaterina that she's not sure it's legal under UEF law for a student to live with a teacher. Aren't they no longer under UEF law? It's not a huge mistake, but one of them needs to point that out. Either as a joke or a reflection. Okay, so there's a review. Can we have the next chapter now? ;)
Irongut chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
A proper review, eh? Well sadly I'm not very good at picking out the goods and bads of a story. All I can say is that this story is a good one. Wish I could give you more insight, I really want to hear more. Thanks for what you have written.
Irongut chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
I'm really liking this so far. I know only a little about the supreme commander back story, but from what I see this is very well thought out. Please keep writing.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
It's crap sorry, but I call like I see it. You could use a better storyline, however the chapters are dived well,and you did very well on the spelling.
Alan chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
I wasn't intending to review, but since you asked, what the hell. It's written with that subtle yet obvious amateur hint that so perpetuates my own writing, yet the concepts behind it are rather fascinating.

All in all, I think it's great! Keep up the good work.
Chip'ead chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
This is an interesting view on the cybrans, and certainly very inspiring! Keep up the good work!
IHI chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
Hi, just to let you know, I'm reading your story and LOVING it! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
The "Core" and "Arm" systems? Do I spy a TA reference? :P
Seed82 chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
Really well done, a thoroughly enjoyable read, really like how the characters and plots interweave, its skillfully done. I'd say that maybe certain characters could do with a bit more "fleshing out"... but might just be me, really good read, hope there is more to come :)
MassEffectFanFictionLover1337 chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
I think it's better to put this under a more popular category, I mean, while reading fics of one subjects sometimes people put fics that doesn't related to the subject it's suppose to be in since most of them usually just say, "Have no where to put it" or "The fic I'm doing was on a recent addition to the fanfiction site like the Supreme Commander one which is just recently added in." All I'm just saying is, it's just a way to get more readers and maybe reviews.

That aside, I like this story, hope you get more readers and reviews and continue the story again...